The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma at LAX airport- 10/16/13

and she really likes herself better with short hair? :excited:

No, it seems it's a fashion trend for actresses in Hollywood these days..... and she is eager to be considered as one of them......

But I do hope the directors of her next movies are insisting on REAL long hair..... Not a wig like in MwwM.....

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

I still don't like pap shots which is why I don't ever buy magazines that sell pap shots-I was at my sister in law's house a few weeks ago and she buys them and I just took a quick peek thru and had to stop-so intrusive...HEY LOOK HERE!!!! LET ME GET MY CAMERA IN YOUR FACE!!! Unreal that this is a job.

Anyway aside from that, agree Elena-so pretty :) I love her jacket.

I still don't like pap shots which is why I don't ever buy magazines that sell pap shots-I was at my sister in law's house a few weeks ago and she buys them and I just took a quick peek thru and had to stop-so intrusive...HEY LOOK HERE!!!! LET ME GET MY CAMERA IN YOUR FACE!!! Unreal that this is a job.

Anyway aside from that, agree Elena-so pretty :) I love her jacket.

It's a job, because people like your sister in law buying it....... And Emma should definitly use a VIP-treatment on arrival. So many beautyful pictures of her during the last weeks and them - boooom - again a series of pictures of this "grumpy english rose", unable to smile a little bit, thinking: "You bastards. In 10 years I will be still rich and famous - and you will be still a creepy photographer on LAX-Airport...."

• 4 weeks later...