The Emma-Watson.net Forum

EW Forum

Okay, so whenever I'm online it's like I'm the only member here in the forum with the guests, google etc :P and sometimes 2-3 members *as well as our mods and admins* are also here whenever I'm on, and for sure some of you are also experiencing it too, but I don't have a problem with it okay I just want to ask uhm, how often do you guys visit the forums?..

So me, myself and I :P visits EW forum sometimes 2times a week or sometimes i don't come online, *because it depends on my schedule*. :( so that's it :P

Edit: sucks can't edit the title, it must be forum instead of fan. :( sorry.

Edited by _jigz
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so whenever I'm online it's like I'm the only member here in the forum with the guests, google etc :P and sometimes 2-3 members *as well as our mods and admins* are also here whenever I'm on, and for sure some of you are also experiencing it too, but I don't have a problem with it okay I just want to ask uhm, how often do you guys visit the forums?..

So me, myself and I :P visits EW forum sometimes 2times a week or sometimes i don't come online, *because it depends on my schedule*. :( so that's it :P

Edit: sucks can't edit the title, it must be forum instead of fan. :( sorry.

Same here, because I'm all the time busy. :P and I only come when I am really bored. lol

This week I've been popping on every day to see what's up because it's been a BORING LONG ASS WEEK Y'ALL. And you guys aren't helping much either, someone stir up some controversy already. ;) 

I check in every so often. I wouldn't say I'm that interested in Emma, but I've been a member of this forum for a long time (this is not my first account) and old habits die hard I guess. 

And you guys aren't helping much either, someone stir up some controversy already. ;)

For that reason please say something worth commenting.....

Oh, I am online most of the day during winter, when I am not working. In summer I try to visit the forum once a day.

For that reason please say something worth commenting.....

I don't have much to say, really. I'm just sitting in my flat, "window shopping" for designer handbags online and waiting for this supposed "stormaggedon" the UK is expecting to hurry up and pass so I can get on with my life (I come from the land of intense storms and weather so all this fanfare is a bit *yaaaawn*). It's a pretty boring day, but I guess Sundays usually are.

I don't have much to say, really. I'm just sitting in my flat, "window shopping" for designer handbags online and waiting for this supposed "stormaggedon" the UK is expecting to hurry up and pass so I can get on with my life (I come from the land of intense storms and weather so all this fanfare is a bit *yaaaawn*). It's a pretty boring day, but I guess Sundays usually are.

It's Bristol, isn't it? Well, I suggest I trip to Swansea and Mumbles. Wonderful place and easy to reach by train. I stayed there years ago for three month and it was very nice... I love the stormy weather. You can cuddle up in front of the fireplace and have some drinks.... But the forecast is not so good, you are right.

Well, we have a bright autum weather here.....

1393127_10202309392803337_1957542319_n.j

It's Bristol, isn't it? 

No, it's Brighton. So, other side of the country although I DO love that side. :) I lived in Salisbury for my first two months in the UK so I travelled around the East and into Wales a few times.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

So me, myself and I :P visits EW forum sometimes 2times a week or sometimes i don't come online, *because it depends on my schedule*.

I visit the forum everyday now :D i gained new friends sooo yeah :P

I recently just started posting again but I've been inactive here for over a year now. When school rolls around in a month I probably will go back to my hiatus.

I'll miss you :(

I like seeing you around!

Aw thank you Ashley, it's great to be back. I'll be sticking around for a bit and then maybe to visit the fashion forum every once in a while :) But unfortunately school will be keeping me very busy.

I recently just started posting again but I've been inactive here for over a year now. When school rolls around in a month I probably will go back to my hiatus.

wow school there starts September? :o on ashley's place its on august, in my place its in june. I'm gonna miss you linda if that happens, im gonna miss your post here, in the games room and at the fashion forum. Maybe you can visit once in while? like once a week :P

Edited by jigz

Aw thank you Ashley, it's great to be back. I'll be sticking around for a bit and then maybe to visit the fashion forum every once in a while :) But unfortunately school will be keeping me very busy.

I understand! I'll be busy with school and work in like two weeks :(

But hopefully I'll see you around!

Try coming to the game forum too (: that'd be awesome! :P