The Emma-Watson.net Forum

EW Forum

So school started for me and I will not be as active as I've been the last few weeks.. I would love to come here often but this year I have to work really hard because I have an important examination at the end of the year. I want to get to the college I like.. But if I keep posting on this forum every day I will get distracted.. I think I will pop up here once in a while and say hello :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So school started for me and I will not be as active as I've been the last few weeks.. I would love to come here often but this year I have to work really hard because I have an important examination at the end of the year. I want to get to the college I like.. But if I keep posting on this forum every day I will get distracted.. I think I will pop up here once in a while and say hello :)

The same goes for me! I'll drop by maybe once in a while. It's been a great two months with you all!

I haven't been on for days because I needed to complete all my requirements for my new work before the deadline then after that I'll have my training. I'll try to be active as much as possible because this forum brings a lot and good memories to me. I'll be online on my morning because my work will be at evening haha.

The same goes for me! I'll drop by maybe once in a while. It's been a great two months with you all!

Oh I'm already missing you both :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

^ yay thanks :hug: if i also will live this place I'd def miss it, I have so many memories in here. As for me, I'm trying to go online as much as possible if I have time.

Yeah I used to be like that about 9 years ago, but after all my friends left and new members moved in I got quite segregated so left. XD I see some of them pop back every now and then so I try to too.

yep, you can visit once in a while or when you don't have class. Like me i used to go here everyday when I was not working, but now that I am working, I only go online if it's my rest day or my work for tomorrow is not early like what I'm doing right now haha, 1:26am here.