The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Miley Cyrus (scandal at VMA and more)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

She's just a product of the industry ... the illuminati .

Sold her soul to the devil to make it big , if it weren't for illuminati she wouldnt be "as big" and known as she is today .her be haviour her choice of attire the explicit dancing - its all part of the plan .sorry to say but she , too , is now a puppet like rihanna beyonce jayz chris brown etc .

She's just a product of the industry ... the illuminati .

Sold her soul to the devil to make it big , if it weren't for illuminati she wouldnt be "as big" and known as she is today .her be haviour her choice of attire the explicit dancing - its all part of the plan .sorry to say but she , too , is now a puppet like rihanna beyonce jayz chris brown etc .

well said

• 4 months later...

She said recently that when she left Disney and Hemsworth (her ex boyfriend), she used to feel lost and empty, that she realisez that when they were not here to tell her what to do, she just didn't know what to do of herself. That's quite a thing ! I understand better now why she made such a drastic change. 

When you release yourself from the people guiding your life, it's hard to find out what you want and to go for it. In a way, I'm glad for her that she set free and just listened to herself. She did for once what she actually wanted to do. and I believe she is having a great time.