• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal lost 2-0 to Braga

Barca came back with 3-0 win over Panathinaikos

UNITED WON!!! 1-0 against Ranger, and Rooney's back

Hotspur won 3-0..

thats the latest update lol

Means Bremen is out, n00bs.

And AS Rom won 3:2 against Bayern Munich...even tho Bayern had a lead of 2:0 lol. But they're still in the CL. Schalke won 3:0 againsy Lyon. Schalke and Lyon are both through tho.

• 2 weeks later...

The last group games is tomorrow (Sydney time)... who'll go through the next round? we'll find out tomorrow hahaha

United, Barca, Madrid, Chelsea and Bayern are through

The last group games is tomorrow (Sydney time)... who'll go through the next round? we'll find out tomorrow hahaha

United, Barca, Madrid, Chelsea and Bayern are through

Yep. Today and tomorrow for me. Can't wait. Bremen - Inter and Benfica - Schalke. Tomorrow Bayern - Basel.

hahaha Inter lost 0:3 against Bremen. Way to say good bye Bremen. :D

(bold names are threw, underlined goes into the UEFA Europa League, the others are out.)

Group A:

1. Tottenham Hotspur FC

2. FC Internazionale Milano

3. FC Twente

4. SV Werder Bremen

Group B:

1. FC Schalke 04

2. Olympique Lyonnais

3. SL Benfica

4. Hapoel Tel-Aviv FC

Group C:

1. Manchester United FC

2. Valencia CF

3. Rangers FC

4. Bursaspor

Group D:

1. FC Barcelona

2. FC København

3. FC Rubin Kazan

4. Panathinaikos FC

Groups E-H will play tomorrow. But it's for sure that Bayern in Group E, Chelsea and Marseille Group F, Real Madrid and AC Milan Group G are threw.

yeah Spurs just brilliant drew 3-3 this morning (Sydney time), and second string Barca's just to good for Rubin... and not bad to hold Barca 2-0, it cud be a lot worst hahaha

Yea, well done for Bremen, they're out but at least they're out with style by beating Inter 3-0 haha..

I'd like to see Barca and Real meet up in the quallifier

Group E:

1. FC Bayern München

2. AS Roma

3. FC Basel 1893

4. CFR 1907 Cluj

Group F:

1. Chelsea FC

2. Olympique de Marseille

3. FC Spartak Moskva

4. MŠK Žilina

Group G:

1. Real Madrid CF

2. AC Milan

3. AFC Ajax

4. AJ Auxerre

Group H:

1. FC Shakhtar Donetsk

2. Arsenal FC

3. SC Braga

4. FK Partizan

Here is the draw for the last 16 of the Champions League...

Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk

AC Milan v Tottenham

Valencia v Schalke

Inter Milan v Bayern Munich

Lyon v Real Madrid

Arsenal v Barcelona

Marseille v Manchester United

Copenhagen v Chelsea

Some very interesting ties there, including last seasons finalists Inter Milan v Bayern Munich.

• 1 month later...

w00t can't wait.

Also AC Milan vs the Spurs will be interesting. And let's see if Schalke can beat Valencia. I dislike Schalke, but the points for the UEFA coefficient is more important. But wednesday's gonna be an awesome day. First the deferred match Hamburg vs St. Pauli (it's a city derby, you know what that means) and later Arsenal - Barca. :D

Edited by W.V.B

Barcelona lost :angry:

I was enjoying this weeks Champions League until the last 10 mins or so tonight. I really can't be doing with Arsenal, a repeat of last seasons performance at the Nou Camp is in order to wipe the smug grin off Arsene Whingers face.

Barcelona lost :angry:

I was enjoying this weeks Champions League until the last 10 mins or so tonight. I really can't be doing with Arsenal, a repeat of last seasons performance at the Nou Camp is in order to wipe the smug grin off Arsene Whingers face.

Well I don't know much about Wenger. But he seems like a cultured man. He speaks fluently French, English and German. And littlebit of other languages. And he's since 1996 with Arsenal.

I'm not a Arsenal fan tho. :P And not a fan of Barca, but I have to admit they play good football and don't waste their talents like Madrid.

Well I don't know much about Wenger. But he seems like a cultured man. He speaks fluently French, English and German. And littlebit of other languages. And he's since 1996 with Arsenal.

I'm not a Arsenal fan tho. :P And not a fan of Barca, but I have to admit they play good football and don't waste their talents like Madrid.

Arsenal play nice football, and can be great to watch. Tonight I was pleased to see Wilshere do so well against top players, because he is going to be a top player for England, but that is where any love stops with Arsenal.

I used to respect Arsene Wenger a lot, I can't be doing with the bloke now. He sends his teams out to cheat and they can be very crafty about the way they do it, he is always the first to moan and compain whenever there is a bad challenge, or an opposition player dares to breathe on one of his players forgetting that his own team are one of the biggest culprits when it comes to bad challenges, of course, he never sees those...

I've just recieved an email from The FA informing me that tickets have gone on sale to the public for the Champions League Final at Wembley, interested I followed the link and almost choked.....

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Wembley/NewsandFeatures/2011/CL-ticket-launch

£150-£300!!!!!!! (+ £26 admin fee) That's almost as much as my whole season ticket (19 games) for Stoke!

I'll be watching on TV thank you very much.

I've just recieved an email from The FA informing me that tickets have gone on sale to the public for the Champions League Final at Wembley, interested I followed the link and almost choked.....

£150-£300!!!!!!! (+ £26 admin fee) That's almost as much as my whole season ticket (19 games) for Stoke!

I mean, fair enough, it's Wembley, but still. That is just ridiculous. Then again I wonder what prices have been charged in previous CL finals?

I mean, fair enough, it's Wembley, but still. That is just ridiculous. Then again I wonder what prices have been charged in previous CL finals?

According to ESPN, the prices have doubled since the final in Rome two years ago, I can't seem to find last years prices.

Totally insane. Our economy goes down and the prizes go up, wtf lol.

Totally insane. Our economy goes down and the prizes go up, wtf lol.

It is ridiculous..

I have thought over the past few months about the possibilty of trying to get a ticket for the Champions League final, it's one of the biggest games in the football calander and as it's at Wembley it was the perfect opportunity, let's face it... barring some miracle, Stoke will never get there.

It's a massive game and I was (reluctantly) prepared to pay £50-£70 but I simply can't afford or justify paying those prices, it's pricing the average fan like myself out of the game.

The most I have paid for a ticket following Stoke is £42 for Old Trafford, the average Premier League game is about £30, while Bolton only charge £21. To put things further into perspective I have this week paid £15 for Stoke v Brighton on Saturday.

It may be the Champions League final but it is still just a game of football, and those prices simply cannot be justified.