The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's twitter page

who cares?

Wait, I will make you a list.

But when Emma, a celebrity with no contact whatsoever to her fans via twitter or facebook suddenly adds (follows) a "normal", not famous fangirl, it is time to ask questions. A mistake? A mysterious statement? A unexpected "Oh my good, I have more then 10.000.000 fans out there?

Wait, I will make you a list.

But when Emma, a celebrity with no contact whatsoever to her fans via twitter or facebook suddenly adds (follows) a "normal", not famous fangirl, it is time to ask questions. A mistake? A mysterious statement? A unexpected "Oh my good, I have more then 10.000.000 fans out there?

but who cares who she follows? whether it's a mistake or not, who cares? maybe she just likes her twitter. it doesn't really matter....

I think some people are having issues with twitter regarding following accounts. Emma's account had previously followed two random accounts for a bit recently before she unfollowed them. People thought she was hacked. It seems this was another case of that.

Or maybe someone else in Brown grabbed Emma's phone and followed that girl, and now Emma just realised that.

I cannot imagine that. I mean, she is literally married to her mobile, it is more important in her life then William..... She would never give it out of her hands or leave it somewhere unattended. All the secret numbers and adresses of her celeb-friends.... No, I think Sacred was right in the beginning - she pushed the wrong button, running around in the streets and using it.....

• 8 months later...