The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson is going to star in a new movie that is going to be filmed in New York City,NYC. The movie is going to be about Emma Watson who is a campaign worker that gets bipolar disorder. Emma Watson sees a pretend person played by Will Moffett who trunting Emma Watson that she she is in love with him. Emma Watson has to see a psychologlist to get the voice out head the Emma Watson keeps hearing. Emma Watson boyfriend Will Moffett is the Co Star to the movie.

The Casting Director is

Casting: Aquila / Wood Casting

For events, most definitely.

I've heard about the extensive lengths her team goes through when she travels. Secret Service-like levels of security at times.

And for when she's out and about, Denise is almost always nearby.

I know.... was more a joke.....

But at events there is always security.

I do not think that she hires her own agents (besides of Denise), because she is seen without any protection at more sensible places, like the London Underground. Or remember her statement at BBC1, that she was "running around Knightsbridge at 4 am".....

I think it could be a little bit more dangerous, if a 1,65 m slender female is running around in the early hours of a day on London's streets

This is for me a little bit unlogical, because I think, a attack at a crowded platform of Earls Court Tube station would have more impact then at a red carpet-event, where a villain must cross the barrier, the photographers.......

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Stalkers don't follow celebrities around day-to-day. 

Hmmm, nevertheless I think it would be easier for a stalker to push her in front of a oncoming tube from a crowded platform then attacking her on the red carpet were she is standing alone and surrounded by security. And if you are a hardcore stalker, you would follow her in phase III of stalking (according to Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard of NCIS, and he said in the sence the same as my professor at university). Otherwise: all the tv-series like Criminal Minds, Criminal Intent, Law and Order ecc. are wrong in their portraits of stalkers......

I bet Emma's security team just loves you.

It's not like casting directors are impossible to find. They're actually relatively easy to find since they're the people who meet with the most people outside of the initial production team. A good casting director wants their details to be available or how will agents put forth their best clients to them?

Hmmm, nevertheless I think it would be easier for a stalker to push her in front of a oncoming tube from a crowded platform then attacking her on the red carpet were she is standing alone and surrounded by security.

Considering the hypotheses where one adore Emma and her roles so much, to a point where one wants to know every tiny detail of her life.

Why then would this one want to put an end to her life?

Just doesn't make any sense to me...

The conversation you guys started in this topic is so pointless for me, unless I understood wrong the movie plot that's described in the first post. Anyways, IMDB already have the movie listed and the plot is restricted to "A self-destructive writer struggles with her personal issues and embarks on the difficult road to recovery." On my understandings, this has nothing to do with stalkers or other people who trunts her (what the heck means trunting anyways?). It doesn't even speak about bipolar disorder! How can we confirm this? It would be an interesting story anyways, lol.

Real stalking is devided into three phases.

Phase 1 is "Exitment". The stalker gets more and more obsessed with his victim. He wants to know everything and gets more and more the imagination, that he belongs into the life of his victim and that he must be part of this life in what form ever.

Phase 2 is "Frustration". Of course, a stalked person tries to get rid of the stalker. Maybe through police, court or what ever. This leads to a deep and angry frustration, because the stalker felt "not loved".

Phase 3 is "Destroyment". At the last point the stalker wants to kill his victim, because if the stalker cannot have her, nobody should. And he wants to end the own life, too.

The discussion around stalking has nothing to do with the topic itself; it came out of the "Security-team" and "Bodyguard" discussion and the fact, that Emma is well protected at official engagements, but runs around in London Underground without any protection.

Because every freaking time we try to actually stay on topic, HE goes off topic...this stupid analysis of stalking-you know a TAD too much there for the average person which is BEYOND scary. You need HELP!!!!!!!

I am outta here....once anyone actually tries to bring stuff back to topic, shoot me a PM!

Because every freaking time we try to actually stay on topic, HE goes off topic...this stupid analysis of stalking-you know a TAD too much there for the average person which is BEYOND scary. You need HELP!!!!!!!

I am outta here....once anyone actually tries to bring stuff back to topic, shoot me a PM!

You always say you are out and you always come back lamenting about the opinion of other people...

I know, as a teacher you are not used to accept other peoples opinions, because pupils have to obey orders.....

Real stalking is devided into three phases.

Phase 1 is "Exitment". The stalker gets more and more obsessed with his victim. He wants to know everything and gets more and more the imagination, that he belongs into the life of his victim and that he must be part of this life in what form ever.

Phase 2 is "Frustration". Of course, a stalked person tries to get rid of the stalker. Maybe through police, court or what ever. This leads to a deep and angry frustration, because the stalker felt "not loved".

Phase 3 is "Destroyment". At the last point the stalker wants to kill his victim, because if the stalker cannot have her, nobody should. And he wants to end the own life, too.

The discussion around stalking has nothing to do with the topic itself; it came out of the "Security-team" and "Bodyguard" discussion and the fact, that Emma is well protected at official engagements, but runs around in London Underground without any protection.

"Exitment"... "destroyment"... neither of these are even words. It's hard enough to decipher the nonsense without you creating your own crazy language. It would not kill you to use a dictionary as you are already on the Internet. Good lord. 

Plus you seem to know an awful lot about stalkers. Although, no, I wouldn't base analysis of stalkers on the portrayal on television shows... those are for entertainment and are often exaggerated to create drama, or manipulated to hit plot points. 

And the whole conversation has nothing to do with anything because the information shared in the thread is all publicly available. 

I have no clue how every thread around here manages to be derailed by some nonsensical comment. My eyes are actually sore from rolling them so often. 

(And no, before you make a comment about me having a heart attack or something, I'm not. I'm a very calm, level-headed person who is capable to articulating her thoughts intelligently without becoming agitated. Also I'm a 25 year old woman, so not exactly in a position where I need to worry about cardiovascular issues. Middle-aged men, on the other hand...)

I don't understand anything of what's happening here... Basicaly, there's EmWatsonbfWillMoffett that whants to know if the sentence "Emma Watson boyfriend Will Moffett is the Co Star to the movie" is true because he's crazy found of Emma and wants to know who her boyfriend is ? And that's all ? 

OMG, what an energetic discussion!

And since we are everybody on topic, I must just add that my last meal was such great pasta from my grandma with ketchup and cheese, cooked right at the point - not too much, not too little - just delicious!

And yes, that's exactly how much I care about blood pressure and boy-friend pictures inside a topic that was supposed to talk about a movie but somehow got diverted to stalkers... What a comedy!  :lol:

Edited by Pierobon

If you want to talk about YVIMH (...)

Actually, what I intended to say with my crazy post is that i'm just laughing pretty hard with this entire topic.