The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma to be in and guest edit Wonderland magazine

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

DUDE!!! SUP WITH THE FIREWORKS?!!? IT'S SUPERB! the fireworks are in the way urgh!

damn, love the right picture at the top, with the hair down long and a tiara. wow. :wub: love to see it without the text.

heck yes cannot wait!

Edited by Elena

Yes yes we saw Elena :( it is a depressing day for us In that fandom but we will go down with that ship ;) it will be interesting to read the whole article. Side from that I will be interested to see Emma's first magazine editing job :)

Yes yes we saw Elena :( it is a depressing day for us In that fandom but we will go down with that ship ;) it will be interesting to read the whole article. Side from that I will be interested to see Emma's first magazine editing job :)

yes I would see emma in my mind writing, and here it is, coming up in a matter of days in all its glory. I won't care much because I like Harry&Ginny very much so that for won't change at all. People can say what they want though. It was and it is funny that it took JO so much to come out with this. C'mon Jo! Anyway, I want the photos hires first, I want to play with effects, then read the whole thing. I want both covers but how am I supposed to buy them when I'm all the way here?

See this is why I respect you!!! You are not a shipper of R/Hr (we need to sort out your priorities ;) heehee) kidding...but you are respectful of this ship...it is EXTREMELY funny and I don't mean HAHA funny either that it took Jo THIS long to come out with this bombshell-I don't get why personally but I guess she has her reasons...I am a die hard Romione shipper until the end no matter what was/is said. I am a bit annoyed right now with my favorite author but it's not like she can re-write the books! ;-) What's done is done...

I know!!! I think the only thing is to order it online yes? Otherwise I know our wonderful Emma fans here will post the magazine for us? :) I really want to order this now...I think I will wait for a week and see if people post it online and then order it (if I can that is). Go Emma :)

See this is why I respect you!!! You are not a shipper of R/Hr (we need to sort out your priorities ;) heehee) kidding...but you are respectful of this ship...it is EXTREMELY funny and I don't mean HAHA funny either that it took Jo THIS long to come out with this bombshell-I don't get why personally but I guess she has her reasons...I am a die hard Romione shipper until the end no matter what was/is said. I am a bit annoyed right now with my favorite author but it's not like she can re-write the books! ;-) What's done is done...

I know!!! I think the only thing is to order it online yes? Otherwise I know our wonderful Emma fans here will post the magazine for us? :) I really want to order this now...I think I will wait for a week and see if people post it online and then order it (if I can that is). Go Emma :)

Agreed. Hehehehe, yes everything has to be scanned right!? I'd die w/out it! Thanks, I just shared a piece of my mind. Waiting is a b.....

Ugh I just want it.

I want to see it too!!! :) I would too...scanning...bless ya all!!!  Well your piece of mind was very respectful and kind and appreciate it :) 4 days! LOL...

Regarding shipping, I never understood the hype, and I'm the kind of person when something is popular I tend not to go with the flow.

I do love the pairing as is. I won't become a shipper no.1 but I love them the way it ended*.

And in with the scans and everything oh can't wait. Um, yeah, I see myself drooling over the Givenchy dress....who wouldn't on the female side. I smell juiciness coming from the magazine. She tried hard (read worked hard) to promote the new movie, but doesn't have to. Her name only will.just.do. Can someone let her know? Bringing back HP ghosts! Emma, c'mon naw. Talk about Ila. Read a psalm**. Anything just not HP ghosts please! Of course I am kidding, like always.

___

*My most diplomatic self works well.

**My funny self works just as well.

ROFLMAO OMG that was awesome... Read a psalm ;) but yes HP ghosts be gone...JKR is clearly still haunted by it...unfortunately somehow someway I fell hard for R/Hr couple ;) NO REGRETS EITHER :)

Hey, no harm done. In with the jokes. I actually seriously read three of 'em this morning coz I didn't attend church.  I praised the Lord that way.

Edited by Elena

Good for you my friend :)

Yes the jokes I think is what us from that fandom need right now :)

Coz she's teasing us right now, and she's probably having champagne too coz she got people all over the world awake.