The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma to be in and guest edit Wonderland magazine

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the interviews to be very interesting and also enjoyed the questions asked. Like I said Emma needs to give advice to the people when they interview her and ask cooler questions. I feel like reading these it was 2 people having a fun sit down and chatting :) But yeah wanna hear your take Elena :)

That's maybe a problem, asking "cooler" questions. I think, her interviews are all staged, means, no "bad surprises" for her. And you say it right, the interview with Blasberg is more a chat with a old friend over a cup of coffee hot chocolate, talking about times gone by. She should have more courage to do the real stuff - this is a "fluffy bunny rabbit"-style of interview and, heavens, she is nearly 24. So no need to treat her like 11 year old Emma anymore in interviews....

I found the interviews to be very interesting and also enjoyed the questions asked. Like I said Emma needs to give advice to the people when they interview her and ask cooler questions. I feel like reading these it was 2 people having a fun sit down and chatting :) But yeah wanna hear your take Elena :)

I will judge how professionally done her segment is, of 50 pages(Ling said it's 50 pages), and I want to see how she got things done.

Not that I read a lot of mags which I don't, I now limit myself to a romanian Formula As mag/newspaper, elle and harper's bazaar romania, and having that as a reference will see how it is. I'll put all the scans i saw away and be fair; it'll be fun too. Next week for sure I'll have that mag in my arms(not hands coz it's apparently heavy) I'M TOO excited.

I check the mailbox like a psycho! I'm so ecsited!(I didn't want to use an x there coz it's Lovers Day in Romania).

I go n quote myself how selfish! I got it today read a bit till 15 mins ago, I juuust love it on all aspects. It is done professionally and intending to have some scans for the lovely images. She prepped very well for the interviewees, for sure. You know that I made a film crew material so i was keen on understanding how they work on a film, very curious, and she offers a view inside - like an invite on the set, lovely. She interviewed whom she admires, looks up to and with whom she shares views with. I like that too.

@ Elena: sounds like Christmas and Easter on one day.....   ;)

I wasss so excited to receive it that i didn't expect the mail notification from the post i was floating towards the mail office that's how good i felt.

Oh, the illustrations, the fonts(i know i am weird), the photography, models, make-up, oh! vogue UK, harper's bazaar, and my new fave wonderland.

Years ago, when dating a girl, a man brought a bunch of flowers along. Today a USB-Stick with the latest fonts will do the same.....

:yesyes:

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Years ago, when dating a girl, a man brought a bunch of flowers along. Today a USB-Stick with the latest fonts will do the same.....

:yesyes:

naaaah, i get my fonts fo' free, get me some flowers!!! I'm a photoshop geek so no need. I have a 32 giga usb too, again no need.

maybe it works for other ladies....I will post tomorrow photos of my mag to show proof i have it then scan and edit the scans too, coz there is some useless text on.

i like to know what brands are there but in some cases like with emma's shoots, seeing text on her is annoying.

Elena!!! You must be on cloud nine girl :) What did ya think of it?! ;-) I can tell by your reaction it was well ROCKIN!!!!!! :)

Yes, loved it, it had photography that wowed me(the glam) and her section is amazing, I saw that insight on film set workflow that I wanted to have more of.

Her images are amazing but there's one photo that I expected to the in the mag but isn't and disappointed they didn't release HIRES. Other than that all lovely!