The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Ginny transformed

:rolleyes:

Well it's just a single pic, but apart from the obvious provocation I like that confident look in her eyes. Everyone grows up it seems... B)

Jonny you have a problem with girls who like to do some funny posing ?

Jonny you have a problem with girls who like to do some funny posing ?

Heavens, no! This is one of the best pictures I've ever seen of Bonnie, maybe the best pic I ever saw from a female member of the Potter-Cast. I posted it so often in the last 24 hours, because it is the proof that a female child star can transform without problems into an adult female. She is beautiful, I love her posing (it shows me strength, self-confidence and, well, humour). Unlike some killjoys here she can laugh at herself, and this is good. She exudes so much femininity, something I greatly miss in the softy images of Emma (a female Peter Pan - © Stephan R.)

The reference to Harry Potter was only a little joke, I made originally at Facebook. My friends liked it and so I copied the pic and the commentary here. One of my friends wrote; "Thank heaven that Harry has only the task to take cover; poor Ron is running around with his wife, explaining to everyone, that he is no pedophile..."

Right then. Your friend though needs some glasses maybe? Or maybe we just have vastly different standards. I mean I don't see that at all so I don't think it's funny.

Heavens, no! This is one of the best pictures I've ever seen of Bonnie, maybe the best pic I ever saw from a female member of the Potter-Cast. I posted it so often in the last 24 hours, because it is the proof that a female child star can transform without problems into an adult female. She is beautiful, I love her posing (it shows me strength, self-confidence and, well, humour). Unlike some killjoys here she can laugh at herself, and this is good. She exudes so much femininity, something I greatly miss in the softy images of Emma (a female Peter Pan - © Stephan R.)

The reference to Harry Potter was only a little joke, I made originally at Facebook. My friends liked it and so I copied the pic and the commentary here. One of my friends wrote; "Thank heaven that Harry has only the task to take cover; poor Ron is running around with his wife, explaining to everyone, that he is no pedophile..."

Well, yeah you should give up on the hopeless Emma who clearly can't do anything right and move on to Bonnie Wright.

I kind of like Peter Pan :)

Each person has to be there own person and somehow I expect that no picture of Emma or Bonnie completely expresses everything about them.  Sometimes they probably don't express anything about them. 

And I agree that Bonnie looks great in that picture. 

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

@trixie: I have a thousand good words for Emma, but to repeat my story is tiresome. I just think that Bonnie is more focused, more straight-forward and in the end more "real".... And that is what I like on her. I am not her fan, but from time to time one of my friends is retweeting her......

• 3 weeks later...

Ginny Potter nee Weasley, has changed significantly.

I bet husband Harry is busy taking cover.

And his patronus is overworked....

1473057_10202737242659316_1553768641_n.j

If by "changed significantly" you mean got hot, and if by "take cover" you mean under the covers and if by "patronus" you mean dick, well then...

Edited by The Dude

If by "changed significantly" you mean got hot, and if by "take cover" you mean under the covers and if by "patronus" you mean dick, well then...

Well, I didn't see it that way...... But maybe you are right. And in difference to her "layout" in HP 7 you must agree, that Mrs. Potter turned hot....

• 3 months later...