The Emma-Watson.net Forum

where are all the original members !?

I would like to say I'm new buuuut .. I was a moderator back when this forum was first created (when likkle emma first appeared on the harry potter series )

Anyways I was wondering if any of the old school members are still active ? Any of my fellow moderators ?? Ie. Enigma , scabbers9 , fleur_delacour ....

Love that this forum is still up and running :)

-sweety

Welcome to the forum. That goes back a long time, probably before I was even a member here. What was your username?

Enigma has been gone a long time. Scabbers9 is Jo., who began and ran the main website for a while, and more recently worked on Emma's official site. She hasn't been here for a few months, but tends to come and go. She may show up again. I don't recall a fleur_delacour so probably before my time.

There are some members who have been here a long time, but don't know if from that long ago.

Yes her name is Jo , I didn't want to disclose personal info in case of violation of privacy.

My username was ~*SweetChik*~ at the time (which is why i registered as sweetchik in case someone would recognize)This was from years 2001-2004 when I had been a mod , its been a reaally long time

Nice to see the forum has been well kept for this long , good job

Well technically this forum is a new one using a different server. The old one had several issues and had to be restarted in 2008, but continued to have problems. In 2010 they created this one while the old forum was abandoned and infested with spam, though I think it's officially dead now.

Anyway welcome back. I'm not sure if I ever knew you from the old forums though.

I don't think Jo was ever secretive about her first name, but I meant her username here is now Jo. that's Jo with a "." at the end.

You were mostly before my time. I believe I visited the forum occasionally in 2004 but didn't register until 2005 so I didn't recognize your name.

Sadly, I think there are very few members left from that time, and I don't think they visit often.

@KS987, technically you could say it's a new forum, but I see it like your family moving to a new house. It's still the same family, just a different address. So, to me this is still the same forum.

I don't think Jo was ever secretive about her first name, but I meant her username here is now Jo. that's Jo with a "." at the end.

You were mostly before my time. I believe I visited the forum occasionally in 2004 but didn't register until 2005 so I didn't recognize your name.

Sadly, I think there are very few members left from that time, and I don't think they visit often.

@KS987, technically you could say it's a new forum, but I see it like your family moving to a new house. It's still the same family, just a different address. So, to me this is still the same forum.

Wait, who told you I moved to a new house(moved a couple of months ago)?

@KS987: Er, I think he meant "your family" in a general sense, not specifically YOUR family. :P

I was around back then but I cannot even begin to imagine what my username would have been. I did have a small site about Emma at emwatson.tk waaaay back. I see Jo around on Twitter quite often. :)

@KS987: Er, I think he meant "your family" in a general sense, not specifically YOUR family. :P

I was around back then but I cannot even begin to imagine what my username would have been. I did have a small site about Emma at emwatson.tk waaaay back. I see Jo around on Twitter quite often. :)

I know. Just found it funny he used that example considering I just moved recently. :P

Im not that old of a member, but I was on the old forum for maybe 4 or so months before this one appeared.
All I remember about the old one was getting in trouble for having a banner too big and getting in trouble again for talking with Ashely about off topic stuff in a thread haha...

Im hardly ever on this one as of recently though... But I pop in on occasions. A lot of people from my era have gone

Im not that old of a member, but I was on the old forum for maybe 4 or so months before this one appeared.

All I remember about the old one was getting in trouble for having a banner too big and getting in trouble again for talking with Ashely about off topic stuff in a thread haha...

Im hardly ever on this one as of recently though... But I pop in on occasions. A lot of people from my era have gone

you did? haha

yeah that sounds like something anyone would get in trouble for back in the day.

i don't know if that's a problem anymore

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

This forum opened 27 October 2010 but I like to think of it as a continuation of the old Emma Watson forum. From digging on the net, I believe the old EW forum started on 1 November 2002. Before that I think there was a forum on Fan City that was about Rupert and Emma and they had the idea to start an Emma specific forum.

I started visiting the forum in 2004 and finally registered in May 2005 (I've always been dookdookdook). So, the beginnings were all before my time. I don't know if there is anyone left from the earliest days. Sadly, many of the posters in this topic haven't been here for months.

Thanks :P it's so crazy. My sister asked me what I was doing a couple weeks ago and I was like "eh just chilling on the emma Watson forum" and she was like "you still go on there?!" I was like "uh yeah haha"

I spent like my whole teenage life on these forums, I don't think I'll be able to ever leave