The Emma-Watson.net Forum

2014 Golden Globe Awards

When I saw her come I stage I thought she looked gorgeous!! The dress is its growing on me, at first I didn't like it but she wore it so well.

But I think that Amy and tina are not funny I wish they would bring ricky Gervais back!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw her come I stage I thought she looked gorgeous!! The dress is its growing on me, at first I didn't like it but she wore it so well.

But I think that Amy and tina are not funny I wish they would bring ricky Gervais back!!

Ricky's the man. I love her outfit, daring and beautiful.

Emma has talked about being a shy person, and I think that shows when she's in front of an audience like this.

I also wonder if she and Chris weren't told right before they went on stage something like 'We're running late. Forget the script we had for you, you've got 5 seconds to announce the category.' Emma just announces the category, Chris laughs about something, then they roll clips. No banter. No jokes.

Emma has talked about being a shy person, and I think that shows when she's in front of an audience like this.

I also wonder if she and Chris weren't told right before they went on stage something like 'We're running late. Forget the script we had for you, you've got 5 seconds to announce the category.' Emma just announces the category, Chris laughs about something, then they roll clips. No banter. No jokes.

That's most probable.  I'm just watching CSI MIAMI season two and there was Chris Pine in one episode as a killer, I'd laugh in his face about that one.

I can see that Dooks...people were taking up time when they won by either NOT talking right away or by rambling...the only one I liked who ran over time was Amy Adams and telling the awards show to pretty much shove it by wanting to take time to thank her baby daughter. Awwww :)

But yeah I think Emma's and Chris Pine's totally was cut short. Grrrr...