The Emma-Watson.net Forum

2014 Golden Globe Awards

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: ".... in with the new" - if YOU say so.......

But, honestly, drinks, popcorn and snacks are ready for a long TV-night,coming up. Thanks to CableTV I can watch the Globes live from LA....

Scarfy was a boy, Matt is a man - this makes the difference. Well done, Emma.

What's wrong with ''IN WITH THE NEW''? I don't get it. Good for her for having a new relationship.

As far as who's the boy and who's the man, you can't even...judge. Because you don't know the fellas, if you judge on who's the millionaire's son and

who's the rugby player, I'm aware how it sounds but still can't judge.

What's wrong with ''IN WITH THE NEW''? I don't get it. Good for her for having a new relationship.

As far as who's the boy and who's the man, you can't even...judge. Because you don't know the fellas, if you judge on who's the millionaire's son and

who's the rugby player, I'm aware how it sounds but still can't judge.

I sent you a PM.

What more can we want?  :-)

Photos for me to make calendars wooop, I already have planned a 2015 calendar so I need new photos, like wonderland magazine's shoot with emma and the gg's.

Oh Dooks don't get me started...first off the speeches ugh...second we got 5 secs of Emma...I think she is the only sober one...a lot of those presenters either were out of it or just I don't know! The acceptance speeches all night have been painful to listen to.