The Emma-Watson.net Forum

In Style Golden Globes After Party

^_^  Are those false ear piercings on her right ear or is that part of her hairdo somehow?

no it's like an earring one piece, that just holds onto the ear w/out piercing, remember her Cannes look? She wore something like this too.

You read my mind Elena :) I was thinking the same thing...it's enough that it doesn't reveal too much yet is a tease. She just always knows which dress to pick for the occasion :)

Ya know!? She knows how to rock any outfit, and she knows how to pose, she's the most expressive I have ever seen, and I saw lots of photos, she's got all the perfect poses at all times.

Totally agree girl :) I think just growing up in front of the camera has helped too but I also think Emma is just a natural at posing and her expressions...her wardrobe choice always rocks the event perfectly :)

Totally agree girl :) I think just growing up in front of the camera has helped too but I also think Emma is just a natural at posing and her expressions...her wardrobe choice always rocks the event perfectly :)

yeah, and to think she couldn't care less of having a stylist. She keeps that on a minimum I'm sure she's the one in charge 100%.

that's sometimes the problem. Always when she wears trousers to 'something'. But ok, she has the money, she is in charge. And she was never great in taking advices....

To dress is to have an identity, to establish a style, wether going to work and going to the market. Emma is dressing herself, I am sure she is talking to

Dior consultants and other staff when she's choosing an outfit for the red carpet pretty much like any other of the people invited to a red carpet event.

But Emma has proved she is above all the rest with her choices, she is always looking fresh, youthful and is taking inspiration from idols like Jean Shrimpton very much like we all do, I don't know if there's a modern woman who doesn't look up to someone. That's what makes the difference. Emma's living to her uniqueness which is what I want from her to do. She does it naturally. Money is just a remuneration for a job. And this is not a Wall Street topic. We write about and of Emma Watson, the one at work.

Elena, don't explain this to a guy- most guys have no fashion sense ;) I love her fashion choices- they are unique, different, classy, stylish, cool, and hip... She always dresses perfectly for the right event or occasion :) the thing I also love about her and her choices of wardrobe is you don' t see it on others. I loved your comment Elena- clearly from someone who KNOWS a thing or two about style :)

Thank heaven I share my opinion with fashion journalists from GB, Germany, Austria and Italy.

I am ROMANIAN. No matter where Life will take me, I'm Romanian. I know I have a good english, but still ROMANIAN. (Dracula's daughter fo' life).

Elena, don't explain this to a guy- most guys have no fashion sense ;) I love her fashion choices- they are unique, different, classy, stylish, cool, and hip... She always dresses perfectly for the right event or occasion :) the thing I also love about her and her choices of wardrobe is you don' t see it on others. I loved your comment Elena- clearly from someone who KNOWS a thing or two about style :)

Hehehehehe, guys are mostly clueless. But there's guys with a nice style out there just not fellas over 40. Unless you are Brad or George.

Thing is I wasn't explaining, he just likes to put her down no matter what, I had to write and share my mind.

Awww in other words trying to placate the gentleman kind of like when a child has a temper tantrum and needs a TO ;) you are wonderful with your words my friend...side note, my gran was from Transylvania so I am actually about 40% or so Romanian :)

Yes I agree SOME guys do have nice style and George Clooney and Brad Pitt are two fine examples :)

Awww in other words trying to placate the gentleman kind of like when a child has a temper tantrum and needs a TO ;) you are wonderful with your words my friend...side note, my gran was from Transylvania so I am actually about 40% or so Romanian :)

bit off topic; you've mentioned it before and it's so nice:) a lot of Romanians moved to the US, I have an aunt there too, americans make nice online buddies.