The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What magazines do you buy and read?

I'd like to know what magazines do you buy and read avidly, passionately. Month after month.

Mine are ELLE ROMANIA and HARPER'S BAZAAR ROMANIA, with an ocassional Psychologies and Marie Claire (Romanian issues as well). Below you can see my favorite covers and the first ones I bought last year: Elle Romania november and HB Romania september-october. I just love to see models, how they were photographed, the different concepts and clothing etc.

Entertainment Weekly (subscription through membership at MovieStop)

Empire Movie Magazine

Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)

Laptop Magazine

EW seems interesting, I have seen them online, they're funny too.

I Love to read magazines.I get US weekly, Marie Claire, People,People Style Watch, Glamour, Town and Country. Probably more that I can't think of right now. I usually get them from the library. I as well Love to look a fashion and just to look at the photography. Although at times I get depressed bc I want everything I see.

I also find magazines motivating bc when I see All of these beautiful models/celebrities it makes me want to be in shape and take care of myself. And it gives me ideas about new fashion ect.

I Love to read magazines.I get US weekly, Marie Claire, People,People Style Watch, Glamour, Town and Country. Probably more that I can't think of right now. I usually get them from the library. I as well Love to look a fashion and just to look at the photography. Although at times I get depressed bc I want everything I see.

I also find magazines motivating bc when I see All of these beautiful models/celebrities it makes me want to be in shape and take care of myself. And it gives me ideas about new fashion ect.

Me too!