The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson to Star in Thriller ‘Regression’

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma Watson has reportedly stripped off for her new movie 'Regression'. According to newspaper The Sun, critics are already slamming the news where one of them describing it as "useless and ineffective", the Daily Star reported.

One added that one could see the 'Harry Potter' star breasts but they were partially obscured.

The drama movie also stars 'Training Day' actor Ethan Hawke.

NOOOOO DON'T DO THAT TO ME!!! I Hope is not true.

Emma Watson has reportedly stripped off for her new movie 'Regression'. According to newspaper The Sun, critics are already slamming the news where one of them describing it as "useless and ineffective", the Daily Star reported.

One added that one could see the 'Harry Potter' star breasts but they were partially obscured.

that for sure ain't true, it's just perverts who can't wait till late 2015.

Haha, so those random users on imdb who went to the test screening of "Regression" are called critics nowadays? Don't take such articles too seriously. No real film critics have said anything about the film yet. It was just a guy on imdb who made a post about seeing the film. He also revealed that Emma "has stripped off", although he wasn't allowed to as he signed an NDA. His posts were removed a few days ago. Anyway, I think he told the truth and there is such a scene with Emma in the film. But I don't get your reaction, Szalka. There's nothing wrong with such scenes as long as they are supposed to make everything believable.

Haha, so those random users on imdb who went to the test screening of "Regression" are called critics nowadays? Don't take such articles too seriously. No real film critics have said anything about the film yet. It was just a guy on imdb who made a post about seeing the film. He also revealed that Emma "has stripped off", although he wasn't allowed to as he signed an NDA. His posts were removed a few days ago. Anyway, I think he told the truth and there is such a scene with Emma in the film. But I don't get your reaction, Szalka. There's nothing wrong with such scenes as long as they are supposed to make everything believable.

well she play character how's abuse sexual by own father so can be some graphics scene in this movie.

Test screenings are used to experiment with the editing.

What one person allegedly sees at one screening isn't representative of the final cut.

Remember that Weinstein will likely be testing their own versions alongside Amenabar's.

Besides, I have a feeling this will end up being PG-13.

Anything about sexual abuse will be graphic...I hate the topic as does practically everyone in the world do but sadly it is there. Every year I have to watch as a requirement a video about child abuse/sexual abuse on kids because we are teachers. It is just the interviews of course, but even that is too much to listen to. If Emma was not in this movie, I would not see it because of the subject matter. But I support Emma's career and projects and really am excited to see where she goes in future projects!!! :)

Yeah, point made. I hate the subject, but I will watch it because I want her to grow as a professional and she knows that'll happen by working in/with diverse roles. It'll be for sure very interesting to watch her.

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly my feelings Elena. Acting is about trying new things...Rupert and Dan have done new things, and Emma continues to expand her repertoire.

Dan is the champ out of these 3. He's done loads of cool movies, and the plays!(OMG). So, I'm pretty happy emma's stretching her wings a bit more.

Dan is the champ out of these 3. He's done loads of cool movies, and the plays!(OMG). So, I'm pretty happy emma's stretching her wings a bit more.

I am too! I'm excited to see her finally doing more films!

• 3 weeks later...