The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson to Star in Thriller ‘Regression’

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I've seen it a couple of days ago and I enjoyed it, even though it was kinda scary from time to time. Emma's performance was amazing!

Jealous!!!

I believe the DVD is available for preorder on Amazon now.

Needless to say, it's on my wish list

I've seen it a couple of days ago and I enjoyed it, even though it was kinda scary from time to time. Emma's performance was amazing!

Ugh you are so lucky!!!! I have to wait til May- it is on my pre-order now :) I am really looking forward to this- I love good suspense but with Emma in it, that's a double bonus!! :)

It's on Amazon Video now, and if you have Prime, it's free. I saw it last week. As others have said, Emma's performance was good, but her part isn't huge.

Dang it!!! I just finished my prime free trial 😫

That's the one sucky thing is that Emma's part is not big. But I will still be watching it because some Emma is better than no Emma at all :)

That is true!!

The trailer looked appealing to me though anyway so it's probably something I would watch with or without Emma. Emma is def an added bonus 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol!! Thanks Ashley :) like Emma, I also am scared of horror movies but suspense is ok with me- even movies like The Ring Lol!!

Only a few more days I get Regression!!!! :)

• 1 month later...

I finally got around to watching this!!!

Emma did a really good job! Her American accent is getting so much better!

The story was original and really good. I love theological thrillers with a good twist at the end!

Also a good movie to understand why a certain type of therapy isn't in the works anymore which made me happy as a mental health advocate haha

I really liked it!

• 7 years later...