The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Is this a real Emma pic?

Hello

I just wanna know if this pic I found is real or fake?

I don't remember Emma wearing an hijab before...

If real, can anyone please tell me where this photo was taken? :huh: .. if not, my god, it's a great work whoever did this :o

Thanks

DUDE! Emma Watson is a british lady! Why would she wear a hijab? I tell you people do very good manips these days, I can't put my finger on the exact shoot the face is from it might as well be the bravo shoot 2007.

:lol:

It's grainy which is always a "bad" sign. Also the shadows around the face don't look exactly right. And lastly I don't see any reason why she would do a photosession wearing that thing.

Plenty of British women wear hijab. But Emma is not one of them. :P

Coz they married an Arabic guy and/or they're of Arabic nationality themselves, I admire them too for their looks but yes not Emma.

:lol:

It's grainy which is always a "bad" sign. Also the shadows around the face don't look exactly right. And lastly I don't see any reason why she would do a photosession wearing that thing.

Yes, it would be incredibly culturally insensitive and would make me not really like Emma at all, tbh. 

In any case, definitely not real.

If only I had any skill with photoshop...

well,.....1. I was joking. 2. I have some skills with photoshop and I seriously wouldn't do it. Why? Respect.

Yeah. Just thinking about her leading a life like that is....yuck :wacko:

Yeah, true. :puh:

Wow, what a shitty and racist thing to say!

I didn't say anything about "race". But I do think that the lifestyle often associated with that piece of headwear (which tries to relegate women to the role of domestic servant as much as possible) is ultimately not going to get any society on this earth anywhere...so if Emma were to end up like that for whatever reason it would be a great loss. Which would be yuck  :wacko: .

I didn't say anything about "race". But I do think that the lifestyle often associated with that piece of headwear (which tries to relegate women to the role of domestic servant as much as possible) is ultimately not going to get any society on this earth anywhere...so if Emma were to end up like that for whatever reason it would be a great loss. Which would be yuck  :wacko: .

Again, that is such a limited and prejudiced view of what hijab is. There are places where it can be used to relegate women, but there are PLENTY of places where it isn't. There are MILLIONS of women who wear hijab as their own personal choice due to their culture and religion who are NOT AT ALL oppressed by it. If you think something like a head garment is what is oppressing women, you're in for a BIG SURPRISE. Perhaps you need to read up on women's rights in places like, oh, the United States where many women of all religions are not granted the authority to decide what they do with their own bodies. Let's take a look at how Christianity has been used to make women feel ashamed of themselves and cover their bodies. I know plenty of Islamic women, some who wear hijab and some who do not, who find power and strength in their religious and cultural beliefs. To hear someone undermine that by assuming that something like a headcovering can automatically equate oppression is disgusting.

:blink:

Apparently you didn't get the part where i said "often associated". Whoever did this photo manip didn't do it to spotlight Emma Watson's independence and spirit, he (yes I'm sure it was a guy) did it to show to the world what he would like her to be. A pretty vessel to be filled with what he considered to be "true" qualities. That's why many do manips of her. Because she is the perfect canvas for projections.

Also,  I didn't say I considered any other place on earth the ultimate paradise of women's rights.

But it's good that you made absolutely sure that millions of islamic women wear that thing bec of their own personal choice and not at all bec of social pressure.

Now if only you could explain to me what exactly that power is they draw from a headcovering ...and which they could not find anywhere else in their wardrobe or their beliefs...you will have a hard time  convincing me that it is anything but an invention of insecure males trying to hide as much as possible their "possessions" from the world. That they convinced women it's something they should be proud of is one of the worst jokes in history. Always assuming the worst of their neighbours - and their women -  as a way of life. Truly not an atmosphere of oppression at all, where else in the world would you find respect, trust and pride and free expression of your beliefs...

• 9 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Интернет, как он есть, предоставляет пользователям доступ к огромному объему информации кракен даркнет ссылка на сайт , коммуникации и ресурсам. Однако, помимо общедоступной части сети, существует скрытая и загадочная сторона, известная как "Darknet" или "Темная сторона Интернета". В этой статье мы попытаемся разобраться, что такое Darknet и какова его природа.Что такое Darknet?Darknet представляет собой часть Интернета, которая не индексируется обычными поисковыми системами, такими как Google или Bing. Эта часть сети недоступна для обычных браузеров, и к ней можно получить доступ только с использованием специализированных программ, таких как Tor (The Onion Router), I2P (Invisible Internet Project) и другие.Скрытые сайты и анонимностьDarknet известен своей анонимностью. Пользователи, посещающие скрытые сайты в Darknet, могут оставаться анонимными благодаря использованию шифрования и маршрутизации через множество узлов. Это делает Darknet привлекательным местом для тех, кто ценит приватность и хочет скрыть свою активность в Интернете.Скрытые сайты в Darknet имеют домены верхнего уровня ".onion" и предлагают широкий спектр услуг и контента. Некоторые из них могут предоставлять доступ к форумам, ресурсам для обмена информацией, анонимным рынкам, и даже тем, что не подпадает под закон.Закон и моральТак как Darknet обеспечивает высокий уровень анонимности, это место, где могут существовать и законные, и незаконные деятельности. Некоторые используют его для обхода цензуры и доступа к информации в странах с ограничениями на свободу слова, в то время как другие могут злоупотреблять этой анонимностью для незаконных целей, таких как продажа незаконных товаров или услуг.ЗаключениеDarknet - это загадочная и сложная часть Интернета, которая привлекает внимание как правительственных органов, так и исследователей. Его анонимные характеристики создают как возможности, так и риски. Понимание того, что такое Darknet, важно для тех, кто хочет остаться в безопасности в онлайн-мире, а также для тех, кто интересуется вопросами интернет-свободы и анонимности.
кракен darknet ссылка
https://kraken74.com/

• 2 weeks later...