The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Hi, everybody! I am new here, i am a fan of Emma and  i decided to share something. Soon i watched a movie with Kiernan Shipka i think that she and Emma have many similarities especially at the smile, what do you think?

https://www.google.bg/search?q=kiernan+shipka&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=vJUDU-6-F8WWtAaz2oHwDA&ved=0CCkQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=634

Edited by Dianna11

Emma is Emma - right.

And - oh, a pic without photoshop.

yeah, sometimes I use photoshop to enhance an image, sometimes I don't. I like photo effects like that one; then again used well Photoshop is HEAVEN - like I use it for example. I take pride in what I do.

Yes, sure, and i think that Emma is Emma but when i see shipka at the far, when she speaks i think "Lol this is Emma"

I think it's just you coz I don't really see it, I mean just the pale skin and hazel eyes(too small evidence for me).

Hi, everybody! I am new here, i am a fan of Emma and  i decided to share something. Soon i watched a movie with Kiernan Shipka i think that she and Emma have many similarities especially at the smile, what do you think?

https://www.google.bg/search?q=kiernan+shipka&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=vJUDU-6-F8WWtAaz2oHwDA&ved=0CCkQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=634

There is an aspect about her that seems to bring some resemblance... so there fore I can say its' not just you.   I think it's something with her eyebrows and facial structure that are somewhat similar to Emma's.  The tough thing is when you say "similar" a lot of people here hold Emma in such high esteem that they will hear "similar" and think "same".  Your comment as to a similarity between the two (I'm assuming Kiernan is younger?)  esp. when Emma was younger is fair. 

Obviously Emma is Emma.  Heck, I'm a twin and I celebrate uniqueness because of constant comparisons to my brother over... ummm... my whole life, but where the rubber meats the road, I acknowledge that there are similarities between he and I. :P His similarities to me are likely closer than Kiernan's to Emma. :P  That said I can see where you're coming from Anna_em (oh and btw... welcome to the forum).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kiernan Shipka reminds me of when Emma was a child. I agree with Jon about her eyebrows and jar line being similar to Emma. I have heard of Kiernan until now so I don't know how far the similarities go. 

• 2 weeks later...