The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Elle Style Awards 2014

Fashion is a woman thing? The why are all the top desigers male? :rolleyes: Fashion is for any gender.

Aaaad Emma looks smashing as always.

I meant it's not for jonny to understand. And yes I love Tom Ford and Brunello Cucinelli etc.

Crap, I busted by muffins. Literally a ton of 'em. I adore you!

That's hilarious.

No, awful combinations trousers + something and dresses, not made for her much-to-slim body are hilarious.....

Her mother should not ban her to be in Playboy (like the story goes), but to wear creepy outfits.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Your comment made absolutely complete and utter nonsense-you can't compare the two- do you even listen to yourself sometimes???? Her mother should not ban her to be in Playboy (which is the most degrading magazine btw) but to wear creepy outfits? How is that outfit creepy???? Or anything she wears for that matter as creepy? You need to get with this generation-that's what's cool and hip and beautiful.

You have no fashion sense btw- that is a hip outfit.

Your comment made absolutely complete and utter nonsense-you can't compare the two- do you even listen to yourself sometimes???? Her mother should not ban her to be in Playboy (which is the most degrading magazine btw) but to wear creepy outfits? How is that outfit creepy???? Or anything she wears for that matter as creepy? You need to get with this generation-that's what's cool and hip and beautiful.

You have no fashion sense btw- that is a hip outfit.

As I said: I recognise a awful dress or dress-combination if I see one... And her "dress" at the globes was the lowpoint of a row of wrong, creepy outfits, not fitting her style, her body and her image.....

And Playboy: I think I have to remember you, that the pictured femals are removing their fabrics volutarily and not on gunpoint. So maybe you should blame them.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia