The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson Look back

I'm sorry if there is topic like this. I made a collage for Emma from 2002 - 2014 I hope you like it:) I suggest who want to post some pic from Emma's  past here

Excuse me, i don't see how to take the pic from the computer

It's just I don't see much resemblance, call them sisters from different mothers then and we're all happy.

Well you need to upload photos with tinypic.com(create an account first, use your email and make a password) then you're able to paste a code after uploading there here(the one with IMG one that looks like this:IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/2hntdz4.jpg[/img all within [ and ] and it will send you to the image, even if I took the ] for you to see how it is. Try it!

It's just I don't see much resemblance, call them sisters from different mothers then and we're all happy.

Well you need to upload photos with tinypic.com(create an account first, use your email and make a password) then you're able to paste a code after uploading there here(the one with IMG one that looks like this:IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/2hntdz4.jpg[/img all within [ and ] and it will send you to the image, even if I took the ] for you to see how it is. Try it!

I am sorry my mistake It is collage of one friend Thank you i will try this

I am sorry my mistake It is collage of one friend Thank you i will try this

no problem, you can upload any photos you like as long as they're decent, would be tons better though if you'd make a topic for yourself in the graphics forum for example  and post there anything that you want and like, coz on other forums you do have to stay on topic and overall being careful what you post.