The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma at the 86th Academy Awards 2014

I, for one, cannot wait to see her and even if I don't have an image to post, I express my impatience.

More tomorrow in my timezone which sucks! To me it means too late in the night so can't watch.

Lol!!! Sorry girl ;) I know kind souls will post here :)

Obviously more photos to be seen tomorrow and next few days as they'll flow by the hundreds so I'm not sad.

I'll hunt every link I have bookmarked with galleries too.

Edited by Elena

She is so beautiful and stunning...the dress rocks- love the gown- we haven't seen her in a gown in awhile so it's fun seeing this tonight :) Emma is definitely gonna wow at the awards :)

Well......

.... this is how I expect her to appear on red carpets....

Nice to know that she wore a g-string underneath, but not nessessary to reveal that.....

a little bit too much butt for your image, Emma.

But, on the other hand, maybe you are realising now that you are a attrative female.....

Matt's influence, maybe.

To round things up: VERY WELL DONE, EMMA!

Oh, btw: 11 closeups of her face during the broadcast of the show - more then of any other star........

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Nice ass emma, nice ass. From one to another, it's nice to have innit?!

She is so beauuuutiful! OH MY! Love her, this is stunning, can't wait for untagged images to come out!

Nice ass emma, nice ass. From one to another, it's nice to have innit?!

She is so beauuuutiful! OH MY! Love her, this is stunning, can't wait for untagged images to come out!

Yes, this time I have nothing negative to say....

She is classy, beautiful, the dress is a very well choice and her, uhm, tasty backside is making headlines here in Austria at the moment. I was up the whole night to watch the show......

Emma is just cool and stunning...she is such the opposite of these Hollywood people. She has this quietness to her where I swear she just takes everything in when she is at a huge event like this. I thought it was sweet that they showed her when they showed the hero montage and the in memoriam (loss of the 2 HP family members that she has known since she was what 9?). The hair was awesome...I loved it. It was not completely perfect but was so right. Her make up was flawless and the dress rocked. :)

This dress was ok on her--the design is typical Vera Wang. Her skirt looked similar to Glenn Close's.

Btw, Emma was one of the few that is still wearing red lipstick. She needs to go neutral. I think Emma's best and most

beautiful look was the London premiere. She nailed that look--the Dior dress, the neutral makeup, the hair--PERFECT!!!

My favorite last night--Cate Blanchett--knocked it out of the park!!! Her makeup/dress was stellar. Glad she won best actress!!!

Emma's dress was similar to Naomi Watts---same style but white. I liked her necklace. She was also a presenter, and I think

I heard the Fashion Police say that they usually ask the presenters to dress more subdued, so as not to over power the nominees.The winner on all counts!!!

Emma is just cool and stunning...she is such the opposite of these Hollywood people. She has this quietness to her where I swear she just takes everything in when she is at a huge event like this. I thought it was sweet that they showed her the hero montage and the in memoriam (loss of the 2 HP family members that she has known since she was what 9?). The hair was awesome...I loved it. It was not completely perfect but was so right. Her make up was flawless and the dress rocked. :)

where can I see that? I have a huge image gallery from emma watson archives; she's so funny and expressive, ah! I adore 'er!

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9xbuu3c49guy37cxnkbn1rv0cktpdw1n/

where can I see that? I have a huge image gallery from emma watson archives; she's so funny and expressive, ah! I adore 'er!

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9xbuu3c49guy37cxnkbn1rv0cktpdw1n/

In Memoriam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3LlTMy4XT4

The hero-clip is not on youtube yet.

Watch quickly, oscar-clips are often deleted.

Thank you, makes sense they honor them.

It's the usual 3 min - "Memory-clip". Not very well edited this year comparing to the years before. Maximilian Schell, a man I worked with, was also remembered. He is burried at a cemetary nearby.

If I find the hero-clip, I will post it here.

Yea, I did notice she was kinda teary-eyed during the memoriam montage. She worked with both Richard Griffiths and Stephanie McMillan

since she was 9.

What I did miss last night was a musical number. Ellen was ok, but it reminded me a lot of her daily TV show--she interacts with the audience all the time.

I loved Seth MacFarlane last year--talented/funny/cute. I loved when he/Dan did that dance routine last year. He also has a great voice!! Another great emcee was Billy Crystal.

Yea, I did notice she was kinda teary-eyed during the memoriam montage. She worked with both Richard Griffiths and Stephanie McMillan

since she was 9.

What I did miss last night was a musical number. Ellen was ok, but it reminded me a lot of her daily TV show--she interacts with the audience all the time.

I loved Seth MacFarlane last year--talented/funny/cute. I loved when he/Dan did that dance routine last year. He also has a great voice!! Another great emcee was Billy Crystal.

As far as I know the Academy wanted to bring the show back to the basics. So no great musical- or production - number. Ellen was selected as host, because she know the liimits in making Jokes. McFarlane was too heavy last year (they have very conservative standards in broadcasts). The best host for me was Billy. His opening number, esp. with Jack Nicholson are deeply missed.....

And Emma: they brought 11 (eleven!) closeups of her during the show. More then from any other actress.... (Was Weinstein sitting beside the director?)

As far as I know the Academy wanted to bring the show back to the basics. So no great musical- or production - number. Ellen was selected as host, because she know the liimits in making Jokes. McFarlane was too heavy last year (they have very conservative standards in broadcasts). The best host for me was Billy. His opening number, esp. with Jack Nicholson are deeply missed.....

And Emma: they brought 11 (eleven!) closeups of her during the show. More then from any other actress.... (Was Weinstein sitting beside the director?)

It's just US falling in love with her, which is okay I promise I won't get too jealous.