The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma at the 86th Academy Awards 2014

It's just US falling in love with her, which is okay I promise I won't get too jealous.

Hmmm, I think, I agree with one editor here: she ist a young, fresh, un"edited" face. Many of the "beauties" of the last years are aging, even Sandra Bullock looked botoxed.....

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Hmmm, I think, I agree with one editor here: she ist a young, fresh, un"edited" face. Many of the "beauties" of the last years are aging, even Sandra Bullock looked botoxed.....

you don't know the doctors, might be true, wrinkles are part of beauty so i will never get it why they're desperate to look unexpressive.

I agree SS that Emma was teary eyed during the montages that showed the HP- I even got teary a bit seeing it.

Like I said Emma is not Hollywood (which is a huuuuuge compliment) and just does not fit in with that crowd (again huuuuuuuge compliment). She is a sweet and adorable British girl who I would love to see more US movies but I would definitely take British movies and indies from her too :)

Many of the "beauties" of the last years are aging, even Sandra Bullock looked botoxed.....

Nahhh....now this is BOTOXED!!!!  This is Kim Novak an old actress. Below is what she used to look like!!!

It's not nice to mess with mother nature.

Omg yikes....yeah botox not good...Emma is only 23 but I hope she knows once she is like 50 that she doesnt need to go that route-remember Goldie Hawn's character in First Wives Club?? That should be fair warning to all ;)

Kim Novak had some surgery in the past and this is the result... Whaaaaa...
But, to defend her, my friend from LA is her neighbour down the road and he told me, that she is a very nice lady. Fighting against her age, but nevertheless...

I will never see Emma at this age, that is for sure (except I can celebrate my 100th birthday), but I hope she will carry her age always with dignity.....

Obviously more photos to be seen tomorrow and next few days as they'll flow by the hundreds so I'm not sad.

I'll hunt every link I have bookmarked with galleries too.

make your own comments!

Botoxicons--- :yesyes:

Btw, it looks like Goldie Hawn had plastic surgery AFTER she did First Wives Club. I hope Kate Hudson takes a good

look at her mom, and would think twice re:plastic surgery. Here's some celebrities that are saying NO WAY to plastic surgery:

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-beauty/8-celebs-said-no-plastic-surgery-still-look-174100193.html

Ugh uh yeah...I don't get it...Emma has the right idea about not wanting to live in LA though...I mean you have to work out like hours on end a day, not get to eat what you want, and do the whole Botox/plastic surgery. No thank you. My friend lives in LA but it's a guy so things are different but he even said guys work out a ton there.

• 2 weeks later...