#2 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,339 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:45 PM

I don't have you on my buddy list, why!?

WB, I'm a regular. There's no big chances of me to stay away from the forum, it's nice and fun.

sw70v4.jpg

#3 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:50 PM

Welcome Baaxxx! <----- see what I did there?  :yesyes:

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead, 05 March 2014 - 03:50 PM.

Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#4 Baaxxx

Baaxxx

Novice Member

• Wind
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Mood::Enjoying life!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:00 PM

I don't have you on my buddy list, why!?

WB, I'm a regular. There's no big chances of me to stay away from the forum, it's nice and fun.

Thanks!! :) I first registered in 2007... 6 years ago :o

Welcome Baaxxx! <----- see what I did there?  :yesyes:

:)

Did where?

#5 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:23 AM

Thanks!! :) I first registered in 2007... 6 years ago :o

:)

Did where?

I was referring to the double entendre when I used your name.  Baaxxx meaning "welcome Baaxxx" welcoming you in the literal sense... while also the inferred double meaning of "welcome back".  So not only was I welcoming you but also your return.  If that makes any sense. >.<

Posted Image

special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#6 Baaxxx

Baaxxx

Novice Member

• Wind
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:59 AM

I was referring to the double entendre when I used your name.  Baaxxx meaning "welcome Baaxxx" welcoming you in the literal sense... while also the inferred double meaning of "welcome back".  So not only was I welcoming you but also your return.  If that makes any sense. >.<

it seems pretty quiet here?!?! :( Do you agree?

I think from like 2009 it become really quiet here...

#7 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:08 AM

it seems pretty quiet here?!?! :( Do you agree?

I think from like 2009 it become really quiet here...

Quiet yes.  But there are still really great people here and I think for myself at least, the connections I've made with many of them is what keeps me here, even if I do not frequent the site as I once did.  I actually did not become a member until March or April of 2010 and from what I've heard the site at that time was much quieter than it had been a couple of years before.  Today the site has less activity in the parts of the forum I tend to frequent then it had even when I first joined.  So who knows, maybe I'm to blame? >.<

Obviously changes in social media along with the crowd who used to be here getting older and coming into adulthood has had a big impact on the activity level.  I suppose that's to be expected.  I'm just glad that dookdookdook has kept it alive, as I believe this place still has an important function for several people. =) 

Posted Image

#8 Baaxxx

Baaxxx

Novice Member

• Wind
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

Quiet yes.  But there are still really great people here and I think for myself at least, the connections I've made with many of them is what keeps me here, even if I do not frequent the site as I once did.  I actually did not become a member until March or April of 2010 and from what I've heard the site at that time was much quieter than it had been a couple of years before.  Today the site has less activity in the parts of the forum I tend to frequent then it had even when I first joined.  So who knows, maybe I'm to blame? >.<

Obviously changes in social media along with the crowd who used to be here getting older and coming into adulthood has had a big impact on the activity level.  I suppose that's to be expected.  I'm just glad that dookdookdook has kept it alive, as I believe this place still has an important function for several people. =) 

:yesyes:

Maybe one day members will start coming back :rolleyes:

#9 trixie

trixie

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 12:11 AM

^^ Yeah,I hope so too.

+ What Jon said.

Oh and a warm WELCOME BACK! I'm one of the oldies from the very first forum :)

there's nothing I N T E R E S T I N G about being P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

#10 Baaxxx

Baaxxx

Novice Member

• Wind
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:26 AM

^^ Yeah,I hope so too.

+ What Jon said.

Oh and a warm WELCOME BACK! I'm one of the oldies from the very first forum :)

THANK YOU! :lol:  I'm happy to be back...

#11 jigz

jigz

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,608 posts
  • Mood::missing him <3
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:25 AM

Shalom?

23upoif.png

siggy and avvy made by Ashley The Great