The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I don't have you on my buddy list, why!?

WB, I'm a regular. There's no big chances of me to stay away from the forum, it's nice and fun.

Thanks!! :) I first registered in 2007... 6 years ago :o

Welcome Baaxxx! <----- see what I did there?  :yesyes:

:)

Did where?

Thanks!! :) I first registered in 2007... 6 years ago :o

:)

Did where?

I was referring to the double entendre when I used your name.  Baaxxx meaning "welcome Baaxxx" welcoming you in the literal sense... while also the inferred double meaning of "welcome back".  So not only was I welcoming you but also your return.  If that makes any sense. >.<

I was referring to the double entendre when I used your name.  Baaxxx meaning "welcome Baaxxx" welcoming you in the literal sense... while also the inferred double meaning of "welcome back".  So not only was I welcoming you but also your return.  If that makes any sense. >.<

it seems pretty quiet here?!?! :( Do you agree?

I think from like 2009 it become really quiet here...

it seems pretty quiet here?!?! :( Do you agree?

I think from like 2009 it become really quiet here...

Quiet yes.  But there are still really great people here and I think for myself at least, the connections I've made with many of them is what keeps me here, even if I do not frequent the site as I once did.  I actually did not become a member until March or April of 2010 and from what I've heard the site at that time was much quieter than it had been a couple of years before.  Today the site has less activity in the parts of the forum I tend to frequent then it had even when I first joined.  So who knows, maybe I'm to blame? >.<

Obviously changes in social media along with the crowd who used to be here getting older and coming into adulthood has had a big impact on the activity level.  I suppose that's to be expected.  I'm just glad that dookdookdook has kept it alive, as I believe this place still has an important function for several people. =) 

Quiet yes.  But there are still really great people here and I think for myself at least, the connections I've made with many of them is what keeps me here, even if I do not frequent the site as I once did.  I actually did not become a member until March or April of 2010 and from what I've heard the site at that time was much quieter than it had been a couple of years before.  Today the site has less activity in the parts of the forum I tend to frequent then it had even when I first joined.  So who knows, maybe I'm to blame? >.<

Obviously changes in social media along with the crowd who used to be here getting older and coming into adulthood has had a big impact on the activity level.  I suppose that's to be expected.  I'm just glad that dookdookdook has kept it alive, as I believe this place still has an important function for several people. =) 

:yesyes:

Maybe one day members will start coming back :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...