The Emma-Watson.net Forum

This girl is a natural beauty...I always felt that way about her since even her HP days. She never went thru (IMO) an awkward phase. She was always the cute little girl who became a beauty as a teenager and now is this stunning beauty-just has always been beautiful on the inside and outside.

This girl is a natural beauty...I always felt that way about her since even her HP days. She never went thru (IMO) an awkward phase. She was always the cute little girl who became a beauty as a teenager and now is this stunning beauty-just has always been beautiful on the inside and outside.

she had restraints, she couldn't afford a public awkward phase, but she did have pink hair for a lil while i was like ''photo or it din't happen'' lol

any styling suits her, i'm jealous gotta admit. not to mention ultra photogenic.

Edited by Elena

Guys, I don't understand the last paragraph =/ 

"So many people told me it was not possible" : I understood that it was about...going to her graduation day with a graduation robe. It's not logical. 

Help, please ? :) 

It's a large event that a lot of people will be attending.

A lot of random guests will be there, and they'll know she's there too.

She probably won't blend in.

Perhaps, but my interpretation of Emma's comments was that a lot of people told her it was impossible for her to finish school and graduate (like a poster above who I won't mention). I think she's talking about finishing school and graduating. Graduation and doing the walk is symbolic of her accomplishing what she set wanted to do, what she's been working for these many years. She always talked about how important education was to her, and she has proven it. I don't think she's concerned about standing out.

I believe her everything if she can proof it - up to now there is no degree, and first she said she will graduate in May, now it is in June.
And, sorry, a "online-study" offers so many ways for cheat and fraut, that I am very sceptical. Did she ever do verbal exams or written exams under the supervision of a professor or members of the University?

But ok, Ms. Watson will finally have a degree. And she will get very drunk (again). Let's see what she will make out of it.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia