The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Noah Berlin Premiere

1899931_10203441164616925_579614376_n.jp

Denise: "No, Emma, no. I left Matt back in London. You have no free time for him here in Berlin...."
Emma: "Just wait; next time you will stay at home in London....."

(btw: the body-language of the two is really interesting. Denise is like a mother or teacher - look at her finger - and Emma is like a daughter. Her eyes are in the "I could kill you"-mode and she even seems to make a fist with her right hand.....  uuuh, hot times at Berlin)

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Maybe, but the body language looks more like reprimanding or rebuking her ....

they spend a long time together and her guardian knows her since HP so....she can act like a mom too.

they spend a long time together and her guardian knows her since HP so....she can act like a mom too.

I bet, the days of Denise are over soon... I do not think that Emma likes it to be "adressed" in front of cameras in such a way... My caption is a "soft" one, there are a lot of better ones on the net already.....

Because Trixie you can't stop a dog from barking!!!! ;) I mean come on you oughta know better by now my friend :-) Agree Elena, she is her protector....on the lets back topic side (but we know J will stop that after I post) Emma's hair looks awesome. Always stunning.

Because Trixie you can't stop a dog from barking!!!! ;) I mean come on you oughta know better by now my friend :-) Agree Elena, she is her protector....on the lets back topic side (but we know J will stop that after I post) Emma's hair looks awesome. Always stunning.

yes, I know.I'll try to ignore! :icontwisted8pz:

Agreed Emma looks, as always, stunning. and I like her hair.

LOL!!!!! Trixie love your emo icon ;) I think that's how many of us feels when he posts.

And yes always stunning :) Did you see her pic of her in Madrid? My dang computer wont let me post but it is on twitter-so funny and adorable! :)

LOL!!!!! Trixie love your emo icon ;) I think that's how many of us feels when he posts.

And yes always stunning :) Did you see her pic of her in Madrid? My dang computer wont let me post but it is on twitter-so funny and adorable! :)

I know I did, I like that she's more animated at the Madrid prem. in comparison with the Berlin premiere.