#1 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

I am sure everyone saw Emma's Q and A session on her twitter! The questions she answered were mostly about Noah of course :) But other questions were about her as an actress and career and such. It was fun hearing from her own mouth and not some article. I am sure she was bombarded with a billion questions and did her best to answer as many as she could. As always her answers were fun, sweet, and thoughtful. GO EMMA!!! :)

Also, she gave an update about working with David Heyman on Queen of the Tearling!!! :)

Sorry I missed the main page...didn't see that it was already posted!! Anyway it was still very cool!!! :)

Edited by cbmac12, 23 March 2014 - 07:13 PM.

Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#2 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:51 PM

I am stoked about Queen of the Tearling oh boy

2j4sgu8.jpg

#3 dookdookdook

dookdookdook

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

When it was first announced and people started tweeting questions I twitter-searched #AskEmma for a while. For every good question there were a bunch of "will you marry me", "can we go on a date", things like that. I imagine one of the hardest parts of the chat was finding questions she would answer amongst the flood of nonsense. It was a nice way to reach out to fans, except for the non-twitter people.

#4 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:18 PM

Lol why does that not surprise me about the silly questions? Yes it was not reaching non twitter fans but it was a roll of the dice it seems that if one posed a question it would have been answered :) still was fun seeing her "chat" with fans!! :)
Posted Image

#5 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:55 AM

Yes, and to be on the safe side she answered questions of her publicist and her visagist/hairdresser, too. 30 questions, and more then 25% of them from the own staff. Great!

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#6 Roberto

Roberto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:17 AM

50 questions.

3 from staff.

3/50 = .06

nL2DwrX.png

#7 trixie

trixie

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:54 PM

I've seen some really good David Hayman movies in the past (not counting Harry Potter-movies + the HPmovies  aren't any of my favorites either.they are in the OK section..) so I'm a bit intrested in Queen of the Tearing.

there's nothing I N T E R E S T I N G about being P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

#8 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

I am interested too Trixie but I have not seen any other Heyman productions-I think Gravity counts? I am waiting for it to come to small screen :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users