The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Q/A Twitter session Emma

I am sure everyone saw Emma's Q and A session on her twitter! The questions she answered were mostly about Noah of course :) But other questions were about her as an actress and career and such. It was fun hearing from her own mouth and not some article. I am sure she was bombarded with a billion questions and did her best to answer as many as she could. As always her answers were fun, sweet, and thoughtful. GO EMMA!!! :)

Also, she gave an update about working with David Heyman on Queen of the Tearling!!! :)

Sorry I missed the main page...didn't see that it was already posted!! Anyway it was still very cool!!! :)

Edited by cbmac12

When it was first announced and people started tweeting questions I twitter-searched #AskEmma for a while. For every good question there were a bunch of "will you marry me", "can we go on a date", things like that. I imagine one of the hardest parts of the chat was finding questions she would answer amongst the flood of nonsense. It was a nice way to reach out to fans, except for the non-twitter people.

Lol why does that not surprise me about the silly questions? Yes it was not reaching non twitter fans but it was a roll of the dice it seems that if one posed a question it would have been answered :) still was fun seeing her "chat" with fans!! :)

I've seen some really good David Hayman movies in the past (not counting Harry Potter-movies + the HPmovies  aren't any of my favorites either.they are in the OK section..) so I'm a bit intrested in Queen of the Tearing.