The Emma-Watson.net Forum

This is why we get such unprofessional news

Look what I have just found on my facebook timeline and It kinda made me lol on the inside.

Didn't we see Emma's guardian/bodyguard around her since Harry Potter days? They say she Denise was hired in 2012.

That's the part that is funny too, and look at the time the article was submitted: 3:40 am. That is why we get unprofessional news - they never sleep, they're so sleep deprived they'd make anything up and it also requires two journalists to create.

http://nypost.com/2014/03/24/ex-nypd-cop-now-emma-watsons-150k-a-year-bodyguard/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow

we call it the nycompost here in America. lolz

=))) dude that's funny

Ok, here is a piece out of my archive. Denise is with Emma since at least 2005. She is her bodyguard/travel compagnion/substitute mother....

A masterpiece of Daily Fail.....

10013848_722904557747572_1567044633_n.jp

i was sure denise was taking care of our sunshine much before 2012, coz i saw her, but i don't have photos, i only keep photos such as her shoots, stills etc.

Guess this is from promoting GOF in Japan?

i was sure denise was taking care of our sunshine much before 2012, coz i saw her, but i don't have photos, i only keep photos such as her shoots, stills etc.

Guess this is from promoting GOF in Japan?

No, this was after a appearance at "Regis and Kelly", so NY or LA, I think.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

No, this was after a appearance at "Regis and Kelly", so NY or LA, I think.

ok, thank you

I don't recall if she was around for HP, but before 2012 for sure. And actually it took 2 journalists to read stories on UK sites to come up with the story.

makes sense i understand there's few people who actually research.

The idiots in the media make me cringe. That is why Dooks I take what you said and only believe what I hear from Emma from her own mouth through videos or twitter... the media sucks.

Hey guys, usually I don't believe any of what I read that's not official (WB, Emma's quote, etc). 

Here I don't exactly get what you all mean : the b**sh*t is that she already had this lady on her side for ages the the "news" is not news ?

The idiots in the media make me cringe. That is why Dooks I take what you said and only believe what I hear from Emma from her own mouth through videos or twitter... the media sucks.

Agree with you ! 

Hey guys, usually I don't believe any of what I read that's not official (WB, Emma's quote, etc). 

Here I don't exactly get what you all mean : the b**sh*t is that she already had this lady on her side for ages the the "news" is not news ?

Agree with you ! 

They cannot check facts. Which is absolutely okay coz we'll see what they are about.