The Emma-Watson.net Forum

From the Years 2005-2009 I was a really big fan of Emma. This ended because I grew up and there were more important things in my life.

I am at the same age as Emma and she was my rolemodel. Being that famous and being anyway so down-to-earth is really great!

But what I loved most on Emma was, that she always acted and mostly looked like the girl next door. Like a good fried of the neighborhood to have fun with.

I was always so happy when she said in in interviews, that she doesn´t like being too sexy. Showing cleavage or wearing miniskirts.

I liked that because I can´t stand all the women who " throw their breats in our faces " just to be sexy and hot.

And now Emma does exactly the same.

She goes to Stripclubs, has been a dozen times in magazines because of nippleslips or upskirts...

I know it´s her good right to be like that und do such things!

Im aware that this is my own problem and has nothing to do with Emma.

But Emma was a really important part of my life and these changes are hard for me because I can no longer identify with her.

And I think it´s really, really important that there are also stars who stay down-to-earth without the need to show the world their entire body.

Really, this schould NOT be a hate-posting or so, I like her nontheless.

Is there anyone who has similar thoughts or can a little bit understand what I want to say with that?

Yours,

HorseWhisperer

(Sorry for my English, I´m from Germany anfd many years out of school :-D )