The Emma-Watson.net Forum

IHW closed in January of last year, then reopened with new people about summer time. I think by November or December they had pretty much stopped posting updates. It is hard to compete with the "fan sites" that keep posting all the paparazzi photos and details of her private life, and maybe they just gave up.

In January the site stopped working completely and just gave an error message about a missing page. Just lately this has been replaced with a message about a new site coming soon.

• 2 weeks later...

It is hard to compete with the "fan sites" that keep posting all the paparazzi photos and details of her private life, and maybe they just gave up.

I believe that a website that manages to load the new pictures in time and get the news in time (her twitter news, fb etc) are good websites that the fans are interested in, even without the paparazzi shots. A lot of us feel it's important to respect her privacy.

I am actually going on 2 websites that also have paparazzi shots because they have a full gallery updated quickly anytime there's a new picture (official picture like events, or twitter), and they have the most recent news on time. And even though i love emma-watson.net and I remain loyal to you since 2007 (even though you may have not noticed), I must say it's not anymore on EWN that I find the last updates when I wish to find them.

I certainly not realize how huge work it is to run a website, so I don't blame you and I still like EWn very much (love the calendar competition and the people here^^). 

[i didn't at first wanted to make a post about EWN but I thought the example and comparison are relevant here.]

Thessalie, those are valid criticisms.

In years past we got many news tips from fans who saw some news and sent us an email or comment. As paparazzi pictures increased, people started going to other sites to see them, and the tips dried up. Today most of my "news tips" come from google alerts and while it is surprising sometimes how fast google picks things up, it's not as fast as a bunch of fans around the world. It also doesn't help that much of the news happens before I even wake up.

I believe that a website that manages to load the new pictures in time and get the news in time (her twitter news, fb etc) are good websites that the fans are interested in, even without the paparazzi shots. A lot of us feel it's important to respect her privacy.

I am actually going on 2 websites that also have paparazzi shots because they have a full gallery updated quickly anytime there's a new picture (official picture like events, or twitter), and they have the most recent news on time. And even though i love emma-watson.net and I remain loyal to you since 2007 (even though you may have not noticed), I must say it's not anymore on EWN that I find the last updates when I wish to find them.

I certainly not realize how huge work it is to run a website, so I don't blame you and I still like EWn very much (love the calendar competition and the people here^^).

[i didn't at first wanted to make a post about EWN but I thought the example and comparison are relevant here.]

What are the websites you go to?

Thessalie, those are valid criticisms.

In years past we got many news tips from fans who saw some news and sent us an email or comment. As paparazzi pictures increased, people started going to other sites to see them, and the tips dried up. Today most of my "news tips" come from google alerts and while it is surprising sometimes how fast google picks things up, it's not as fast as a bunch of fans around the world. It also doesn't help that much of the news happens before I even wake up.

I always wondered how those kind of websites fin their content ! I understand better now how much you need the fans to help you. Don't you use those other websites to update yours ?  

What are the websites you go to?

As it is not entirely respectful of Emma's privacy, i will not post it here, i will tell you inbox ^^ 

EDIT : Ashley it seems that I can't send you an inbox message... ? 

Edited by Thessalie
  • 8 years later...

The length of her stay was in part caused by the weekend that came at the end of it, and was in part caused by the recognized need to set up some system for her care when she went home stromectol achat Since increased activation of MAPK in response to BCAT1 knockdown does not contribute to cell proliferation or migration, we next considered if these outcomes were through the PI3K Akt signalling cascade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...