The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The year's gone by so fast. Emma is confirmed to once again attend the Met Gala this year.

The event will take place in one week, on May 5th.

The theme is white tie which is about as formal as you can possibly get, so it will be interesting to see how glam she goes.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion/2014042818464/idina-menzel-met-ball-gala-dress-theme-2014/

Edited by Roberto

I was actually thinking of her, seeing some articles around the Met Ball and star styles, and wanted her to go again, and be fabulous(like always) so I do get my wish!

Edited by Elena

I checked the guest list that I found somewhere and I am sure she was not there. There are absolutely no photos of her, and we know she's super popular and we would have had 50 photos online by morning of her if she was an attendee, and hundreds over the week.

Edited by Elena

Emma probably couldn't go because of her current film she is shooting, calltimes and schedule conflicts, stuff like that. i would have loved to see her at the Met ball, though.

Emma probably couldn't go because of her current film she is shooting, calltimes and schedule conflicts, stuff like that. i would have loved to see her at the Met ball, though.

she had only one week of shooting, according to ''them''. I have no idea if she's still working on Regression or not. Would have been interesting but I can understand, maybe she wasn't even invited.

then the report that she's scheduled to work for a week only is fake, well you cannot develop a character fully in just 5 days.

good thing she's at work, heck with ball gowns.

She develops a character? Whow, a new side of her..... Her part is so small, there will be no room in the final movie to develop something....

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

She develops a character? Whow, a new side of her..... Her part is so small, there will be no room in the final movie to develop something....

ok, as you have no idea about the storyline, and you have no idea about her character she'll portray and how it fits in the storyline.

all you can do is to sit at your desk, writing what you want. I, for one, await news and promos.

LOL!!! Precisely Elena :) Too funny...

she's already been at the met twice now, and if you shoot a movie you wouldn't care about it, and like shooting isn't enough, she would have the stress to find a perfect ball gown. I'd rather want her to focus on work and be her fabulous self.

you truly are the Grand Admiral of Negativity. perhaps you should attend a positivity rehab, though i believe it would be a waste of time. *shaking my head*