The Emma-Watson.net Forum

you truly are the Grand Admiral of Negativity. perhaps you should attend a positivity rehab, though i believe it would be a waste of time. *shaking my head*

amen 

DOUBLE AMEN.

He'll be first to comment on the REGRESSION topic, you wait and see. I already know. I don't even need my intuition on this.

Wjo's gonna comment on the promos? Jonny. Who's gonna be the first to post first reviews? Jonny. Quite the caring.

Teehee!!!! :) oh so true!!!! You must do Divination Elena ;)

Btw I just want to say before I know Mr Negative comments about Emma graduating...here in the states most students take courses online...also a lot of students take 5 years to graduate. If Emma was taking classes online, this is not unusual...my friend's cousin does courses online and she loves it. You can do classes in forums just like this forum set up. Anyway since Emma took at least a semester off, she had to make up those credits. I took a semester off myself and got my degree in 5 years. The UK is different as my friends told me they don't take as many courses nor are the courses varied- geared towards the degree earning. Here in the US you can take a huge variety of classes that don't even relate to your major. Anyway with that said congrats to Emma and her hard earned BA!!!! :)

Teehee!!!! :) oh so true!!!! You must do Divination Elena ;)

Btw I just want to say before I know Mr Negative comments about Emma graduating...here in the states most students take courses online...also a lot of students take 5 years to graduate. If Emma was taking classes online, this is not unusual...my friend's cousin does courses online and she loves it. You can do classes in forums just like this forum set up. Anyway since Emma took at least a semester off, she had to make up those credits. I took a semester off myself and got my degree in 5 years. The UK is different as my friends told me they don't take as many courses nor are the courses varied- geared towards the degree earning. Here in the US you can take a huge variety of classes that don't even relate to your major. Anyway with that said congrats to Emma and her hard earned BA!!!! :)

i just have a strong intuition, if i was at hogwarts I would have loved it though.

what does BA stand for? american english is a pain for me sometimes, you and your abbreviations!

on a different note, online classes seem cool, and of course this must have been the way for her, but I feel a bit sorry for her coz all that was very difficult - all the working plus studies, no wonder she took her time as much as she could. that's why I'm proud. she did it all with being smart and a fashion icon(she's been such a charismatic, graceful girl).

Edited by Elena

i just have a strong intuition, if i was at hogwarts I would have loved it though.

what does BA stand for? american english is a pain for me sometimes, you and your abbreviations!

on a different note, online classes seem cool, and of course this must have been the way for her, but I feel a bit sorry for her coz all that was very difficult - all the working plus studies, no wonder she took her time as much as she could. that's why I'm proud. she did it all with being smart and a fashion icon(she's been such a charismatic, graceful girl).

BA or AB = Bachelor of Arts 

Sorry, cbmac12, there will no further comment on her "graduation". I am still speechless, how corrupt the US-University-system is.

Ummm it's corrupt how?

Are you stupid?

I mean it's a big freaking deal

It's a celebration

How is that corrupt

Edited by Ashley

Sorry, cbmac12, there will no further comment on her "graduation". I am still speechless, how corrupt the US-University-system is.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it corrupt. There are many things wrong with the US University system, but a student taking 5 years to do a degree is not one of them; it's very common. A student partaking in a certain amount of independent study is not abnormal. One of the reasons Emma chose to go to school in the US was because there are tons of options, unlike in much of Europe where things are more rigid. Everyone does their experience differently.   :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO!!!! DOOKS!!!!! I love it ;)

First off, sorry Elena-my bad!  BA is Bachelor of Arts and BS is Bachelor of Science. Most people get their BA degrees. Sorry for the delay!! Been trying to complete school with my wonderful angels (14 days!! :)).

Ok I have to say this-take offense to that-the US system is fine-we may not be the greatest in the world but we are NOT corrupt Jonny. My niece's friends are taking classes online this summer as we speak (starts this week) and their degree is NOT bogus because of that. Anyway GO EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Remembering all who have lost their lives....Memorial Day.

ROFLMAO!!!! DOOKS!!!!! I love it ;)

First off, sorry Elena-my bad!  BA is Bachelor of Arts and BS is Bachelor of Science. Most people get their BA degrees. Sorry for the delay!! Been trying to complete school with my wonderful angels (14 days!! :)).

Ok I have to say this-take offense to that-the US system is fine-we may not be the greatest in the world but we are NOT corrupt Jonny. My niece's friends are taking classes online this summer as we speak (starts this week) and their degree is NOT bogus because of that. Anyway GO EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Remembering all who have lost their lives....Memorial Day.

Oh yeah, no problem!

Um poor emma, she is a movie star (millionaire) who wants to be a graduate too, she can do whatever she wants, she wanted a degree, worked for it and has got it! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A lot of my students look up to her for this...they were all talking about it :) I love it!!! Go Emma!!!

I look up to her even if I didn't afford to go to university.

I LOVE IT ELENA!!!! :) I look up to this young woman too. She has a good head on her shoulders. Happy belated 4th of July to my USA pals!

happy belated 4th to you!