The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post your least favorite Emma picture of the day

As we all here find that Emma is a wonderful and beautiful woman, I though we could start a topic of pictures we actually don't like of her ! 

It is to change a little from the usual topics of the love we send to her  :P (Though it's not about sharing resentful comments, just about taste ^^)

Here is my first one ! 

Elle magazine 2009, I think I actually like none of the pictures of this photoshoot...

• 2 months later...

I was just looking at some old photos, but I couldn't really find a photo I could not like. So I guess it's not her that I don't like in this picture, it's her outfit hahahah 

look at them boots :D hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

Ohh I thought she was so cute in this dress and boots ! :) 

I was just looking at some old photos, but I couldn't really find a photo I could not like. So I guess it's not her that I don't like in this picture, it's her outfit hahahah 

look at them boots :D hahaha

I understand what you mean. Emma's lovely as hell, when I don't like a  picture of her usually i don't like what they did with her look, like in my first pic, they obviously tried to make her look fashion, beautiful, etc, and I don't like the overall look, clothes and makeup. 

Here it's Robert Mitra photoshoot (2010), which I don't like because I don't like the outfit, and basically for me the photoshoot was just about putting some cloths on and nothing else 'Oh Emma, we're in my living room, let's take a picture in a weird dress !' : uninteresting at all ! 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If ice is not working, put heat on the cramped muscle with a warm towel or heating pad reviews for best place to buy nolvadex Portman has received consulting fees, honoraria and or grant support from Bayer; Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH; EndoCeutics Inc; Meditrina Pharmaceuticals, Inc; Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc; Pfizer Inc; QuatRx Pharmaceuticals Company; Shionogi Inc; Teva; Warner Chilcott; Amneal Pharmaceuticals; Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc

• 2 weeks later...

Multiple comparison techniques applied to the logarithms of these volumes showed differences only between the tamoxifen group and the other three groups solvent control, tangeretin alone, and tamoxifen plus tangeretin at the 1 significance level data not shown where can i buy clomid from india No evidence of significant variations in these costs across time periods between 1991 and 2004 was identified