• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jim

jim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

I'm Jim.  I’m almost 40 years old, so that probably makes me an old person for this board.  Back when I started college, I started out as a Theater/Communications major at The University of Pittsburgh.  Two years later I decided I wanted to pursue full time ministry so I transferred to Liberty University. 

In the late ‘90s, I met my wife, Julie, at the cafeteria at school.   We got married about a year later.  I worked for a clothing store and an insurance company for about the next 7 years while I finished my Master of Arts and Master of Divinity degrees.

After that, we moved to a part of southern Virginia, where I was called to pastor a small rural church.  There is a real goat farm right next door to me (Aberforth would be in trouble)!  Julie works at a local hospital.  We’ve been here for almost 10 years.  I enjoy inline skating, watching sports, and marching band and Drum & Bugle corps music!

I’m a fan of Emma because she seems so down to earth.  If more Hollywood people were like here, I think the world would be a better place.  I love her work with People Tree.  I enjoyed the Harry Potter series, and was impressed that most of the same cast was able to stay together for so long.  I have read all of the HP books and watched all of the movies.  I also read and watched Perks, and I read the Noah graphic novel, and watched the movie, of course.  I haven’t been able to bring myself to see The Bling Ring.  I’m just afraid that I won’t like that movie, and I don’t want to think less of Emma, so I’ve never seen it. 

That’s me in a nutshell.  I wish Emma the best in her work and relationships.

I hope to go to the religious section of the board and write some posts over there.

#2 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,148 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:10 PM

Welcome (:

#3 dookdookdook

dookdookdook

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:58 PM

Welcome to the forums!

#4 jigz

jigz

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,608 posts
  • Mood::missing him <3
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:35 AM

Hi there I'm jigz, nice to meet you. Try posting also on other threads/topics so you can also make friends. :)

23upoif.png

siggy and avvy made by Ashley The Great

#5 jim

jim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:06 PM

Thanks for the welcomes!

#6 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster