The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Windsor Castle Charity Dinner

"Ralph Lauren has revealed that he is set to enter into a new philanthropic partnership with The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.

The collaboration will be celebrated with an exclusive charity dinner at Windsor Castle next Tuesday evening, hosted by HRH The Duke of Cambridge who is president of The Royal Marsden.

Lauren and the Duke will be joined by an illustrious guest list - including representatives from the worlds of film, fashion and the arts, such as Kate Moss, Cate Blanchett, Emma Watson, Mario Testino, Cara Delevingne and Benedict Cumberbatch, and fellow major donors and supporters of the hospital."

A very worthy cause our Emma is involved in. I think that's great that everyone will be there to support this charity. Maybe someday a cure will be found. My brother-in-law used to work in this field when he first came out of school a a few years ago and to hear what they do was just amazing yet unreal to hear how they cant break through yet. Then again there is no cure for the common cold....on another note...I am sure everyone has seen this about these poor Nigerian girls who were kidnapped from their homes and will be sold into slavery or as wives. I am a teacher and knowing that these young girls were just trying to get an education and were kidnapped from their schools and homes is despicable and heinous. We need to show this monster he will NOT get away with this. Emma tweeted this #BringBackOurGirls....I found out about it as I was coming home from a neighbor. Keep these girls and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

She looks like a Grammar-Shool-teacher out of "Downton Abbey".

IF they all would be this hot, I'd watch tv, but they're not. Hence she's a English Major, she actually could play a role like that. Please Emma, call the producers !

^ oh my :wub: more pictures STAT! :)

There's a shortage of Images, dunno why :(

I think Elena was kidding...

BECAUSE I WAS KIDDING........................WAS I?!

Emma looks STUNNING...very classy and elegant and perfect for this event. I think being a Brit she knows how to dress for British royalty :) Elena, you rock :)

jus' being me:) hehehe

• 3 weeks later...