The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Happy graduation Emma!

That's a great achievement for her. I know some celebrities that stop schooling because of their busy career or they think they will be famous and rich for a lifetime. It's so nice to know that she continued schooling, didn't stop and now she's graduating. :) In my opinion, having a career for celebrities is good, a career with business is better and a career with business and degree is best. :P

You should always do what you wanna do, even if it's beyond tough and difficult! Because it is worth it. I'm happy for her on all aspects, career check, brains check, of course she's using all that grey matter.

Well the big day has finally arrived!!!! :D After five years of having to juggle her education with her career, she's officially graduating today!!! Congratulations Emma!!!! :)

approx. 10 mins ago posted on her fb

GRAD SELFIE <3

I think someone else took it, so it's not a selfie...

OMG, I almost cried when I saw the picture, I know she probably feels releaf, I hope she also feels happiness and realization!

I still think it's a selfie. But anyway

There's a ton of photos from her grad. here 

http://www.emmawatsondaily.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=528&page=2

and here also http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/sr68a3v71hly7dcgmw0vn9tg5ydgtygm/

the last link has some photos untagged of course.

Hmm...the woman sitting to the right of Emma was undercover police dressed as a graduate.  :ph34r:

Hmm...the woman sitting to the right of Emma was undercover police dressed as a graduate.  :ph34r:

Yeah. It is sad to see all the security that was surrounding her. Sad in the sense that she had to do that. I guess she didn't walk the procession...

She looks so cute and happy

I love it

... but at least she does look happy.

Awww, I'm really happy for her. It's nice to see anyone accomplish something for which they've worked so hard. Too bad about the security, but much better than having to miss out altogether. 

WELL SHE HAD TO make sure she's protected. There were LOTS of photographers there just to see her and take photos, I'm pretty sure there were some maniacs around but saw she's guarded.

Yes CONGRATS EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) All of your hard work these past few years has paid off in your degree :) I mean again I know she didn't HAVE to attend college and earn her degree but she CHOSE to :) My niece was all excited and even texted me at 1AM-"YAYYYYY Emma Watson graduated today!!!!!" LOL Good thing I keep it on silent ring as I was asleep LOL

But yea it is sad that all that security had to be around her but it made sense.

Just again congrats to Emma and all of her Brown graduates!!!

Yeah. It is sad to see all the security that was surrounding her. Sad in the sense that she had to do that. I guess she didn't walk the procession...

... but at least she does look happy.

She did walk. Someone took video and it's on tumblr