Photo

Would you want to be Emma's best friend, or brother/sister?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Emma_BKrazy

Emma_BKrazy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Mood::Never Better!!
  • LocationPatamus, New Jersey

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:45 PM

I would want to be the best friend...

#2 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,667 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:44 AM

I'd want to be her sister

sig.png

set by me

youtube | tumblr | showcase

#3 Shwalz

Shwalz

Devoted Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:08 AM

I want to be her best friend
:wub:

#4 jigz

jigz

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,618 posts
  • Mood::missing him <3
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:01 AM

I want to be her bestfriend :P Well I'm just thinking if there's a celebrity in the family, even you also will struggle to have a private life. Because many people wanted to know anything about their idol for example who is her parents, does she have siblings, do they look like her, something like that :P I myself don't want a life like a circus, so if I'm just a friend maybe no fans or papz will come after me as much as they do for the celebs family. That's just my opinion.

23upoif.png

siggy and avvy made by Ashley The Great

#5 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:25 PM

I want to be her bestfriend :P Well I'm just thinking if there's a celebrity in the family, even you also will struggle to have a private life. Because many people wanted to know anything about their idol for example who is her parents, does she have siblings, do they look like her, something like that :P I myself don't want a life like a circus, so if I'm just a friend maybe no fans or papz will come after me as much as they do for the celebs family. That's just my opinion.

When you're somebody's friend, you take them as they are, with qualities, defects, problems, circumstances. Fortunate or not. Happy or not.

Therefore, I don't think that I'd care about paparazzi or other other people coming after me, because I would stand up for her, defend her if I'd see it as needed. I want to learn from my friends, enjoy their company, share things, opinions, knowledge. Being Emma's friend means you're photographed with her, wherever she is, I bet you'd spot the cameras but you couldn't care less, and put your arm around her. I see her looking worried everytime she's out and smells photographers(when she's with someone - bf or bff), coz she wants to enjoy her spare time. So you'd go with it. Yeah I'd be her friend.

sig by ashley

9.png

#6 jigz

jigz

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,618 posts
  • Mood::missing him <3
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:32 AM

When you're somebody's friend, you take them as they are, with qualities, defects, problems, circumstances. Fortunate or not. Happy or not.
Therefore, I don't think that I'd care about paparazzi or other other people coming after me, because I would stand up for her, defend her if I'd see it as needed. I want to learn from my friends, enjoy their company, share things, opinions, knowledge. Being Emma's friend means you're photographed with her, wherever she is, I bet you'd spot the cameras but you couldn't care less, and put your arm around her. I see her looking worried everytime she's out and smells photographers(when she's with someone - bf or bff), coz she wants to enjoy her spare time. So you'd go with it. Yeah I'd be her friend.

as what I've said its my opinion and as we can see you have your own. Tbh, its fine with me if your with her and papz are all over, and I could also defend her if I have to. What I've meant on my previous post is I dont want papz running after me, checking my background or anything about me as much as what they are doing if your part of a celebrity's family and finding for a positive or negative point. Anyway, that's what papz do here in my country and I don't know the difference or resemblance of papz there. But I'd be still a friend.

23upoif.png

siggy and avvy made by Ashley The Great

#7 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:10 PM

as what I've said its my opinion and as we can see you have your own. Tbh, its fine with me if your with her and papz are all over, and I could also defend her if I have to. What I've meant on my previous post is I dont want papz running after me, checking my background or anything about me as much as what they are doing if your part of a celebrity's family and finding for a positive or negative point. Anyway, that's what papz do here in my country and I don't know the difference or resemblance of papz there. But I'd be still a friend.

I have you understood. Oh and paps are the same everywhere. I wasn't too jiggy I hope? Did i come up as too strong when I didn't mean it?

Edited by Elena, 25 May 2014 - 04:11 PM.

sig by ashley

9.png

#8 Pierobon

Pierobon

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Mood::o.o
  • LocationSรฃo Paulo - Brasil, curently moving out to swizerland or germany...

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:43 PM

I'm not sure, people say I'm kind of a strange person, I doubt I have the merits to be friend with her (not even thinking about brother lol), and I wouldn't want to screw her life either...

Edited by Pierobon, 25 May 2014 - 07:44 PM.

#9 jim

jim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:07 PM

I'd go for brother! I could annoy her just like I do my real sister, haha. Seriously, all I really want is a retweet or a favorite. An acknowledgement of my existence! Just once. :)

#10 Earthiana ๐ŸŒŽ

Earthiana ๐ŸŒŽ

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,515 posts
  • LocationMiddle Of The Earth

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:12 PM

From my heart, I just want to be a fan. <3 :D

#11 MKJ

MKJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:53 AM

Id rather to be her best friend

#12 Thessalie

Thessalie

Dedicated Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:31 AM

I'm not sure, people say I'm kind of a strange person, I doubt I have the merits to be friend with her (not even thinking about brother lol), and I wouldn't want to screw her life either...

Come on, don't be so dramatic about it :)

We all have flaws and qualities, being a good friend is about commitment, trust, loyalty, such things which I'm sure you'll be able to give and share ! 

I would like to be her best friend  :blush:

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself. 

Desiderata

Max Ehrmann

#13 babak.Emma

babak.Emma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:23 AM

where are emma?

#14 Pierobon

Pierobon

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Mood::o.o
  • LocationSรฃo Paulo - Brasil, curently moving out to swizerland or germany...

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:22 AM

Come on, don't be so dramatic about it :)
We all have flaws and qualities, being a good friend is about commitment, trust, loyalty, such things which I'm sure you'll be able to give and share !

I would like to be her best friend :blush:

I would hug her for about a minute, saying "Thank you for entertaining so many evenings of my life, with so many magical stuff".
And by magical stuff I mean hilarious tv interviews, movies with a lesson in the end... Yeah well, of course Harry Potter included.

And I think I would end up being the not-so-close brother that is always there for her on her most desperate times, that's what usually happen between me and persons I start to hang out with.

Btw, I like you already, Thessalie! =)

Edited by Pierobon, 11 June 2014 - 08:23 AM.

#15 Breeanne

Breeanne

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

I'd want to be her sister so then I would be closer to her

#16 Sullivan

Sullivan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:46 PM

Hello Emma, I do not know if you read this, but hey, who knows. First, I want to clarify that I am French so I'll write will surely difficult to understand and I'm sorry. Since I saw you for the first time, I am a big fan. My dream is to meet you. For this I started studying languages โ€‹โ€‹depth in English, in order to better communicate with you. Moreover, I know you can speak a little French! So now, I'd do anything to meet you, and if possible try to talk to you! I know that texts like this you surely have hundreds every day, and you're tired. But I really want to be your best friend, which I know is impossible, but just be a friend to you.

#17 Breeanne

Breeanne

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:53 PM

Sulllivan just to let u know Emma does not chat on here, but then agian ur right, who knows.

U speak French I have to take French class at school, no avence or anything but it's kinda boring

#18 Sullivan

Sullivan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:27 PM

I'm sad so....... I don't find how to contact her.......

#19 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,667 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:13 AM

I'm sad so....... I don't find how to contact her.......

Check some fansites out
They might have a contact address where you can write Emma a fan letter.
I did it a few times years ago and got an autograph and a letter back

sig.png

set by me

youtube | tumblr | showcase

#20 Breeanne

Breeanne

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

REALLY?! What was the address