The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here!!! I have always heard her say artist/painter or writer. Where did you hear this?

Me too, I never ever seen her say, wether in written or audio, that she wanted to sing. BECAUSE she is a go-getter and she'd just go sing if she REALLY wanted to.

She'd have gone to singing lessons a long time ago if that was true. She only had some voice lessons in college and she has serious ones now coz she's prepping for BELLE.

I think her saying she'd like to be a singer during hp era shows that she wanted to sing since a long time ago but she was stuck with hp for a decade, she hardly had place and time to get into a groove of being a singer. BaTB (and hopefulliy LaLaLand too) will give her the chance to spread her wings and live her dream. it`s obvious she wants to learn to do something new and i am rooting for her.

I think her saying she'd like to be a singer during hp era shows that she wanted to sing since a long time ago but she was stuck with hp for a decade, she hardly had place and time to get into a groove of being a singer. BaTB (and hopefulliy LaLaLand too) will give her the chance to spread her wings and live her dream. it`s obvious she wants to learn to do something new and i am rooting for her.

Same and I'm also really excited to hear her singing voice

The one thing I really truly want to do is hear her voice :) as I said, the backgrounds on BH song are beautiful!!!!! Thanks for sharing the vid!! So cool!!!

the backing vocals she did were amazing for pantomime and stairwell walls(or whatever it's called) by ben. i know for a fact she's gonna be amazing hence she was casted.

She for sure had to learn at least one song for the audtion, and for sure had fittings and rehearsed at least one scene for the audition, which i am pretty sure they taped coz auditions are no game, and she won the role so yeah, I'm sure she was great.

She for sure had to learn at least one song for the audtion, and for sure had fittings and rehearsed at least one scene for the audition, which i am pretty sure they taped coz auditions are no game, and she won the role so yeah, I'm sure she was great.

That would be so great to see this footage, like on the DVD as a bonus for example (it's not even filmed, I'm already thinking about the DVD !! haha)

You know what, i actually dreamt about Emma last night... Nothing too creepy, it was an ellen Degeneres vid where she started singing with Evana Linch, then joined by the entire HP cast, so I could hear her singing, and she sang the BatB songs.

That was actually a great dream haha because I just can't wait to hear her singing :) 

That would be so great to see this footage, like on the DVD as a bonus for example (it's not even filmed, I'm already thinking about the DVD !! haha)

You know what, i actually dreamt about Emma last night... Nothing too creepy, it was an ellen Degeneres vid where she started singing with Evana Linch, then joined by the entire HP cast, so I could hear her singing, and she sang the BatB songs.

That was actually a great dream haha because I just can't wait to hear her singing :)

well i dunno if they'd be that inspired to make your day like that, wouldnt that freak you out, you'd flip out I'm sure =coz thats why you dreamed it, you really want to see her sing in Beauty. It's in the works, they barely start shooting in may. Gotta be a bit patient hehehhe which sucks.

You cannot audition with big stars and not film their audition, it aint right. I mean you can see her and Dan and Rupert for HP1 auditioning and she was a perfect Hermione from day 1.

It would rock my socks to see her audition for all the movies she did and for this one.

"Emma Watson dropped out to play Belle in Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast.†Miles Teller recently exited the project"

well.. there goes my dream

sigh anyway good luck for gosling and stone, they make a good pairing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...