#41 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

It must be exhausting to be such a bitter old man.

Emma has shown that she does some singing, and can probably do more. She has also shown that she's done dance... I remember back in the day she was one of the leaders of her school's dance troupe (they did Rock Challenge and stuff, I think?). Jonny hasn't been a "fan" for very long, guys. He doesn't really know very much about Emma. Everything he knows is distorted by whatever is going on in his head.

#42 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:30 PM

LOL APPLAUSE!!!!!!! Mega props Ling :)

Yes that's right!! She did do dance in school...she said so in an interview a couple years ago. But even her cute dance routine with Ezra Miller in Perks shows the girl's gots moves :)
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#43 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:10 PM

=)) Okay, okay. Some chatting won't hurt though, and I'm doing karaoke with myself now, Rihanna is on, thinking of a stage. Till Emma makes this official.

sw70v4.jpg

#44 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

Well, then I hope that at least a little bit of her many talents will ever come to screen..... Up to now (since Potter) she only had little supporting roles (yes, even in Bling Ring as she confessed by herself on twitter) with not much challenges. If she is talented, it is really time to show us. Maybe it will happen now, after finishing her exhausting studies at Brown, uups, behind the laptop.

Off now for three weeks in London. And this time I have two days reserved for Watson-street...... :ph34r:

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 09 June 2014 - 05:10 PM.

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#45 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:38 PM

You are so creepy.

I'll be in London over the next 3 weekends. Please try to give me warning before you jump out of any bushes. This weekend is museums, next weekend is Trafalgar Square event and the following is gay pride. Please avoid these places at these times. :)

#46 Emma_Rules

Emma_Rules

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, Virginia

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:13 PM

Emma has shown that she does some singing, and can probably do more. She has also shown that she's done dance... I remember back in the day she was one of the leaders of her school's dance troupe (they did Rock Challenge and stuff, I think?). Jonny hasn't been a "fan" for very long, guys. He doesn't really know very much about Emma. Everything he knows is distorted by whatever is going on in his head.

^ that. yups. :)

good_music_zps1def08f8.gif

#47 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:44 AM

she choreographed some dance routines for her group, from what I found online and they won the rock challenge, i had the privilege of finding the video of her dancing with her peers and winning.

it was an awesome dance routine.

sw70v4.jpg

#48 Thessalie

Thessalie

Dedicated Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:35 AM

Roberto, I know. But I mean, she auditioned for Les Mis, for example. Well, I do not say that any of those actors (Heatherway, Crowe...) are SINGER in the artistic sence, but even there she could never compete...... Maybe Emma has a nice voice, but I do not think that she has the singing range to carry a musical through 90 minutes. She would either be dubbed or her voice would be manipulated by computer, what makes her not genuine and a fake. To sing artisticly needs years of training and education. Why, for heavens sake, is she not able to do a good english comedy. She is always linked to the wrong stuff. She is so funny in non-staged interviews so I think she could carry a comedy easily.

It reminds me of Daniel Radcliff : i never thought he could sing (for sure he's not a pop singer) but he did very well in a musical that was very successful ! 

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself. 

Desiderata

Max Ehrmann

#49 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:09 AM

It reminds me of Daniel Radcliff : i never thought he could sing (for sure he's not a pop singer) but he did very well in a musical that was very successful ! 

glad I am not the only one! he's an actor not a backstreet boy. although he could be, if he wanted to lol.

sw70v4.jpg

#50 Thessalie

Thessalie

Dedicated Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:22 PM

“La La Land” is a two-hander that follows a pair of dreamers — aspiring actress Mia, who's lonely desperate to fit in, and cocky yet charismatic jazz pianist Sebastian — who fall in love in Los Angeles. However, the city that brought them together may tear them apart, as they soon discover that balancing love and art in such a cutthroat climate isn't easy.
A song-and-dance romance, “La La Land” bills itself as a movie about big dreams, the big city and the kind of love that makes life feel like a musical.

That actually doesn't sound like a big hit for me  :blush:

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself. 

Desiderata

Max Ehrmann

#51 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:53 PM

Elena!!! ROFL OMG Backstreet Boy comment regarding Dan Radcliffe was classic!!!! :)
Posted Image

#52 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:51 AM

Elena!!! ROFL OMG Backstreet Boy comment regarding Dan Radcliffe was classic!!!! :)

its just me cracking a joke, BUT Dan has the musical talent for it.

sw70v4.jpg

#53 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:54 PM

Oh yes he does indeed!! There is no question about that! :)
Posted Image

#54 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:25 PM

Oh yes he does indeed!! There is no question about that! :)

Emma too, she just didn't get the right offer sooner.

sw70v4.jpg

#55 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:19 PM

I just really would love to see her show off her talent on stage- Broadway or even West End theater.
Posted Image

#56 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

I just really would love to see her show off her talent on stage- Broadway or even West End theater.

she doesn't get offers on that, but she said she'd do theatre after graduation, so now that she did graduate, it's time to shine!

sw70v4.jpg

#57 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:05 PM

PRECISELY my feelings!!!!! :) I would definitely travel to a city to watch her live on stage!! My friends and I are talking about going to see Rupert too :) I would actually had loved to see Dan perform live but our schedules and family obligations just were not available. But I heard that Dan was awesome in HTSIBWRT :)
Posted Image

#58 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

PRECISELY my feelings!!!!! :) I would definitely travel to a city to watch her live on stage!! My friends and I are talking about going to see Rupert too :) I would actually had loved to see Dan perform live but our schedules and family obligations just were not available. But I heard that Dan was awesome in HTSIBWRT :)

I wanted to see Dan in TCOI but didnt work out, so I'm a bitter lady. But he'll do another play in the future for me to be able to attend. I'd leave tomorrow to see her on stage.

sw70v4.jpg

#59 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:42 PM

LOL awww don't be bitter girl ;) I would too my friend I would too :)
Posted Image

#60 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:48 PM

LOL awww don't be bitter girl ;) I would too my friend I would too :)

Giiiiirl, I was that upset!

sw70v4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users