The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma I hope than can see you one day

you are my love

I live in iran and 19age

God luck

Hi, 'god luck' too in waiting for Emma to reply you on your post. :mellow: Welcome btw, this is a fansite for Ms. Watson she's not a member here (but maybe she will someday). All the members here are also a fan of her. Enjoy your stay

I doubt emma will ever consider doing such a thing, she's even hates the idea of posting herself on facebook. she's only confortable with twitter.

but who knows, maybe in a few years she'll become more open with the social media, I'd love to see that happen. But she loves emma-watson.net and probably visits the site, but she wouldnt come here, I wouldn't want her to see any of jonny's posts.

P.S: Emma is my love too.

(...) I wouldn't want her to see any of jonny's posts.

OMG, someone should ban her ip addresses from ever signing up for the forum, just to protect her from Jonny!

Hahaha, this forum is epic!!!

OMG, someone should ban her ip addresses from ever signing up for the forum, just to protect her from Jonny!

Hahaha, this forum is epic!!!

I wouldnt want her to see your posts either.

:rofl:

that's me now.

Our Universe is not the same Universe of Emma's.

Of course, Andre, you are totally right. Emma's universe is far, far away from the universe, we "normal" people live in. This is not genuinly her fault; she was catapulted in this universe by JK Rowling and D Heyman, who selected her for the part of Hermione. From this moment on her world was not the world of "commoners". She was pampered, had always devoted "yes"-people around her and she never came in contact with the real world of people, who have to struggle or work 8/6/365 for a living. She will never have to worry about money, she will never have to decide if the money in her wallet should be used for a visit at the dentist or for buying food......

In her universe she has publicists, visagists, drivers, cooks, it is always "yes, Emma" or "of course, Emma". She is travelling First Class and not in crowded economy-compartments, she gets special treatment at airports, at hotels and her boyfriend is able to scare away "ordinary" customers at a restaurant to give the "big star" more privacy. She is travelling the world, seeing more cities and coutries then we will ever have the chance to....

She will probably never hear critic or a different opinion on what she thinks or says, exept maybe from her boyfriends. But in this case these guys will be dumped quickly.

So, everybody who is "booooooing" on your statement is either not thinking or, more worse, princess of fantasy-land.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Of course, Andre, you are totally right. Emma's universe is far, far away from the universe, we "normal" people live in. This is not genuinly her fault; she was catapulted in this universe by JK Rowling and D Heyman, who selected her for the part of Hermione. From this moment on her world was not the world of "commoners". She was pampered, had always devoted "yes"-people around her and she never came in contact with the real world of people, who have to struggle or work 8/6/365 for a living. She will never have to worry about money, she will never have to decide if the money in her wallet should be used for a visit at the dentist or for buying food......

In her universe she has publicists, visagists, drivers, cooks, it is always "yes, Emma" or "of course, Emma". She is travelling First Class and not in crowded economy-compartments, she gets special treatment at airports, at hotels and her boyfriend is able to scare away "ordinary" customers at a restaurant to give the "big star" more privacy. She is travelling the world, seeing more cities and coutries then we will ever have the chance to....

She will probably never hear critic or a different opinion on what she thinks or says, exept maybe from her boyfriends. But in this case these guys will be dumped quickly.

So, everybody who is "booooooing" on your statement is either not thinking or, more worse, princess of fantasy-land.

Uncle Jonny gives life advice with this one.

Uncle Jonny gives life advice with this one.

No, I am just writing about the reality. This is nothing against Emma; she ist just unspeakable lucky in her life. And if you try to say that she behaves and lives like you or I or Andre or somebody else on this forum - it is just not true. So your sarcasm is not justified.

No, I am just writing about the reality. This is nothing against Emma; she ist just unspeakable lucky in her life. And if you try to say that she behaves and lives like you or I or Andre or somebody else on this forum - it is just not true. So your sarcasm is not justified.

There's 100 angles and perspectives.

I wouldnt want her to see your posts either.

I wanted to post a very crying smiley here, but the iPhone version of this forum doesn't have any smileys at all.

Of course, Andre, you are totally right. Emma's universe is far, far away...

I swear I could see your words colored yellow and rolling into the deep space as I read this line!!! Edited by Pierobon

Those games are too cute to play though, no need to feel sorry..

Haha I've played it once or twice I must say. 

Thanks for your support guys! It feels good to have some allies  :yesyes: Actually, I started to think that celebrities should play these kinds of games too if they want to know what kind of haircut, or hair color would go with their skin. For example I just figured Emma would look awesome in pink hair!