Photo

Favorite Alcoholic Beverages

Lets get the party started!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Alcoholic Beverages

What's your top favorite liquor?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What do you like to mix your liquor with?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Bagel of Death

Bagel of Death

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Mood::Pensive
  • LocationHot n' Sweaty Arizona!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:23 AM

This topic is not for the faint of heart or those that are not legal to drink. Haha.  :doh:

So what's your favorite drink? Do you only drink at parties/clubs or do you enjoy drinking by yourself and relaxing? Do you know any delicious recipes that you'll like to share? 

For me, my favorite drink is Irish Car Bombers which is a mixture of Guiness beer, Baileys and Jameson (anyone feel free to correct me on the last one). I do enjoy drinking in my home while watching shows or reading a book (mostly for relaxation), but I mostly do the drinking at a house party. I can't think of any recipes to share, but I would love to hear yours.  :yesyes:

Edited by Bagel of Death, 11 June 2014 - 01:23 AM.

34dpea0.gif

The AR Family: Chris (husband) ; Arie (daughter) ; Sarah (pet penguin) ; Jade (niece) ; Jon (father)

#2 jigz

jigz

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,608 posts
  • Mood::missing him <3
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:45 AM

If I drink gin, I use grape juice as chaser, for me it tastes better than any flavored juice drink. :P if I'm drinking Malibu (Caribbean rum with coconut flavor) I mixed it to orange juice with grenadine syrup. If I'm drinking beer (red horse beer or san Miguel beer), I just drink it but with lots of ice and I don't like the bubbles really. and my favorite is tanduay ice alcomix (flavored vodka). tastes better if its really really cold, you could also mix it with other alcomix like white to blue, blue to red or whichever you like. :P If I'm drinking Bailey's I like it with just 1 to 2 cubes of ice. uhh, what else? aha.

Sake, just drink it no ice. But I usually use it for cooking.

edit: I usually drink when its raining aha, alone or with some friends. But I often drink at night (some Filipino's drink on morning or afternoon) and with ktv.

Edited by _jigz, 11 June 2014 - 07:47 AM.

23upoif.png

siggy and avvy made by Ashley The Great

#3 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:25 PM

My absolute fave is a 50/50 mix of Cardhu single malt and Irish Mist. B) Could be called a waste of Cardhu maybe but hey....

#4 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,148 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:17 PM

Fireball whiskey and jack daniels whiskey

#5 Thessalie

Thessalie

Dedicated Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:10 PM

I said beer (light white beer) but I rarely drink actually. 
I love the "1664 blanc" (white) though ! 

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself. 

Desiderata

Max Ehrmann

#6 Junkie.

Junkie.

Power Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,356 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:51 PM

I really like Malibu (rum).

#7 Comrade Chris

Comrade Chris

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationProbably in the woods

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:41 AM

I love Aberlour single malt 10 year old Scotch, and I drink it straight of course

#8 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:29 AM

Good choice Chris.  

I love the smoothness of Johnny Walker Blue even thought I've only had the wallet for it on a few special occasions.  

It has to be chilled or in a glass that's chilled but I drink it straight.  You can't water down a good scotch whiskey.  That's just blasphemous.   

Can you use blasphemy and alcohol in the same sentence?  

There are many other great whisky brands that don't cost an arm and a leg that I frequent more often than JW Blue. 

Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users