The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson insists that she won’t be moving to Hollywood anytime soon. The reason? It’s because the celebs her age are bitchy compared to those in the UK.

Traveling to California for work or a visit is fun, Emma admits. But she just doesn’t want to move there. “Never say never, but I can’t imagine it. I think that it’s a wonderful lifestyle that you have here – the weather is amazing and everyone seems very healthy. It seems like a really nice place to live.â€

When speaking of her fellow acctresses who end up in the tabloids, Emma says, “Gosh, I could never be that bitchy! I think that living in England, it’s very disconnected from Hollywood. There’s a very different approach and attitude towards it. Acting in a starry way is just not tolerated. You will just have the piss taken out of you. People will just laugh at you.â€

edit: (Source:crushable.com)

Edited by _jigz

She's also said this a few years ago, "L.A. scares the crap out of me. I feel if I have to work out four hours a day, and count the calories of everything I put in my mouth, and have Botox at 22, and obsess about how I look the whole time, I will go mad." Harper's Bazaar

LA is a cesspool of reality show trash, wannabes, heavy drug traffic, rude and crazy lapd fuzz, extremely high taxes, super high cost of living, a city council of clowns who bow to the whims of hollywierd...who in their right mind would want to live there?! i have worked in San Diego, LA/Long Beach, Alameida/Oakland, San Jose, and San Francisco, and the traffic is the worst in LA, and while it was fun to a point, to work there for a few weeks, see the sights, spend some per diem, i was glad as all hell to get out of there. yuck. i wouldn't want to live there either, celebrity or no celebrity.

I would also say that the amount of paparazzi there is quite enormous. You can try to have some privacy elsewhere, in LA that's impossible !

That being said, I never understood why some celebrities that suffered a lot from the paparazzi stayed in LA (like Britney for example). 

I would also say that the amount of paparazzi there is quite enormous. You can try to have some privacy elsewhere, in LA that's impossible !

That being said, I never understood why some celebrities that suffered a lot from the paparazzi stayed in LA (like Britney for example). 

Yes, there is something to be said when you have a better chance of seeing paparazzi then the stars in LA. :lostit::rofl:

I just don't understand the fuss about living in LA. It's perfectly known that the paparazzi treat the stars just like how they treated to Britney Spears. They are evil. It's their job to make people go insane, you know. I think Emma should stay in England and just be safe!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...