The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Director Rob Reiner thinks Emma Watson is talented :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont even know who rob reiner is. 

I don't like the tag''new meg ryan'',

Well, he directed "Harry and Sally", "The American President", "A few good men", Sleepless in Seattle", "The Wolf of Wall Street".

And he is right: Emma would fit perfectly in some of Meg Ryan roles. Remember the scene with Billy Crystal in "Harry and Sally". Hillarious. But do you think, Emma could perform THIS:

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

I remember when "That" scene from "When Harry Met Sally" was all that ppl talked about for a while. A lot of ppl even joked that Ryan deserved and Oscar for that performance alone. lol  It's like men didn't realize a lot of women fake it sometimes until this film. I never have mind you but most women have and I'm sure Emma (being an actress) could. ;) I've yet to watch "The Wolf of Wall Street" but I hear it's good. Also I bet Emma would be great in a Rom-com...and there's more than one director who wants to pair her with Miles Teller. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Well, he directed "Harry and Sally", "The American President", "A few good men", Sleepless in Seattle", "The Wolf of Wall Street".

And he is right: Emma would fit perfectly in some of Meg Ryan roles. Remember the scene with Billy Crystal in "Harry and Sally". Hillarious. But do you think, Emma could perform THIS:

I think an actor does what the script says but Emma I dunno. She's very careful what she's choosing, building it little step by little step, now she cannot be the new meg ryan, but she can be a hit in whatever she does, coz she's gonna work for it. I don't think actresses are eager to mime an orgasm on tape, neither men. But it's definitely a bigger deal with actresses more than actors. Why? I dunno. I will just hope Emma will use her good taste like so far and take some challenges, like she said she likes to.

I am eager to see Emma do Rom-com...I loved When Harry Met Sally :) Rob Reiner is an amazing director.

Really, is he that well known, a director with a good reputation, well seen? I'd be happy then for her, coz it smells like a big deal this one.

I think she will take it, if they send her a script, and if the story's real.

Uuhm, she is 24, I think. She should hurry up a bit, otherwise she can play grannies and old bats in the end.......

you won't see that on tv though. she could play a vampire in a hammer film in 20 years. or anytime.

Uuhm, she is 24, I think. She should hurry up a bit, otherwise she can play grannies and old bats in the end.......

She looks very young. So she'll be able to play younger roles for quite a long time

And even so, most great roles are adult roles. When Emma is older I don't doubt that she'll get bad ass roles

She looks very young. So she'll be able to play younger roles for quite a long time

And even so, most great roles are adult roles. When Emma is older I don't doubt that she'll get bad ass roles

I think at around 30 she will feel more confident, and trust that people will accept she'is a grown-up and to let her build her career.

Well, I will never understand why she changed her good womanly looks from 2011 against that stick thin layout.... I think she has no time to wait until she is 30 to stay relevant in the industry.... The shine of Harry Potter will not last forever.....

2011 - before

10392551_769143046457056_199744695772906

2011 - after

10458648_769143536457007_571053897426747

Well, I will never understand why she changed her good womanly looks from 2011 against that stick thin layout.... I think she has no time to wait until she is 30 to stay relevant in the industry.... The shine of Harry Potter will not last forever.....

2011 - before

2011 - after

Sorry but the shine really will last forever

And so will Emma's talent

she'll always be the most beautiful lady to me, funny, cute, smart, adorable, hard-working, kind and generous(her charity work).

2011 - before

2011 - after

why do u judge her on an outfit she wore at an auction? that wasn't even a fancy one.

she'll always be the most beautiful lady to me, funny, cute, smart, adorable, hard-working, kind and generous(her charity work).

Elena, I couldn't agree more...those are all words I would use to describe Emma too along with sweet and down to earth and grounded :)

Elena, I couldn't agree more...those are all words I would use to describe Emma too along with sweet and down to earth and grounded :)

as long as she stays 1. abnormal(which means artist) and keeps her 2. health, continues to do 3. hard work, I won't complain at all about her.

she's all that coz we love her like that. she messed us all up lol!