The Emma-Watson.net Forum

It's my favourite sport ^_^ I've played since about 5.

Sometimes I'm too lazy to run for the ball :P But I have a very good serve and forehand, my backhand has improved greatly the past year or so too which is awesome, I used to be terrible at them. I also used to play interclub for my tennis club for a few years.

In my city we have a women's and men's tournament with some famous players in January and I go with my mum or dad every year. (:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm in love with Tennis. I try to follow all the 4 Grand Slams as much as I can.

Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal are my favourite male players, and Kim Clijters and Justine Henin the best female ones (imo).

More disappointment for Andy Murray at the weekend in the Australian Open final. I wish he'd smile more when he plays, it seems when he's losing he gets into a mood with himself, and gets even more frustrated, so he has little chance of turning matches around when he's down. He needs more optimism! And he needs to realise the match is only over when it's actually over, until then there is always a way back in.

More disappointment for Andy Murray at the weekend in the Australian Open final. I wish he'd smile more when he plays, it seems when he's losing he gets into a mood with himself, and gets even more frustrated, so he has little chance of turning matches around when he's down. He needs more optimism! And he needs to realise the match is only over when it's actually over, until then there is always a way back in.

I agree. Besides, he shouts to his mum quite often, and that only makes him look quite childish.

He needs to start behaving in a more professional way. He's got the potential, but unfortunately his negativity is pulling him down.

Murray is an arse.

Despite being a Brit, i would still rather see Nadal beat Murray.

Nadal deserves to win all the prizes for his sexy arms alone. :)

Nadal deserves to win all the prizes for his sexy arms alone. :)

Oh please don't get me started on Nadal because I'll be drooling like Pavlov's dog!

Top player. Sexy God.

Tennis is a much better sport with him on the court.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 years later...