The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma attends the Christian Dior show

Her hair is growing pretty fast! She looks fabulous. Although, I am not sure if I am a fan of those heels she's wearing. Reminds me of something Lady Gaga would wear. :-/

I love the whole look, esp. the dress, the shoes are amazing too.

Her hair is growing pretty fast! She looks fabulous. Although, I am not sure if I am a fan of those heels she's wearing. Reminds me of something Lady Gaga would wear. :-/

They remind me of the shoes Angelina Jolie wore to the malaficant events

Her make up and hair just are always right for the events she does. The dress is cool and the shoes my gosh how does she walk!! :) she always surprises me with how she can walk in some of these shoes :) again love this look!!

I forgot to add that I don't like Jen's behaviour. I don't see anything funny in that. I would have been really mad if someone had touched my face, especially in front of the cameras. To be honest, I hate it when someone touches my face. Not to mention someone who is not my close friend or family. My face is a part of my personal space and it's mine, only mine, no one else's. But Emma handled the situation well. Maybe it's not a problem for her.

I forgot to add that I don't like Jen's behaviour. I don't see anything funny in that. I would have been really mad if someone had touched my face, especially in front of the cameras. To be honest, I hate it when someone touches my face. Not to mention someone who is not my close friend or family. My face is a part of my personal space and it's mine, only mine, no one else's. But Emma handled the situation well. Maybe it's not a problem for her.

Awe :/

Well Emma doesn't seem to mind haha

Edited by Ashley

same for me, but I'd understand somebody's making a joke and I wouldn't take it as offensive, oh and I couldn't shoot her on the spot because there's just too many people around. Jen's known to be quirky and fun, and is a harry potter fan too.

Agree Trixie- JLaw seems to be down to earth too...I think Emma is aware of Jen's quirkiness and silliness :) I am sure she knows it was all in good fun. Jen is known to photobomb and do all kinds of silly things in pics with others LOL YES she is a massive HP fan from what I hear!