The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson UN Goodwill Ambassador

Just again so proud!!!! Looks as gorgeous as always!!!

I will say it again...how ANYONE can ever dislike this young woman, I will never know...PROPS to Emma for doing this...she truly truly makes me proud to be her fan!!!!

I will say it again...how ANYONE can ever dislike this young woman, I will never know...PROPS to Emma for doing this...she truly truly makes me proud to be her fan!!!!

You constantly confuse criticism with aversion ...... Emma is just as predestined to talk about Feminism as the Pope about marriage.

I feel th same way!

She has such a good head on her shoulders!

I just ignore johnny now.

I can't figure out why he's even here since he never has anything but negative comments to say about emma

And she does and im super proud of her! She's not like other celebrities

i totally agree with everything in the 15 y/o boy's piece on feminism...and maybe in our lifetime, it will not just be equal gender rights, but human rights. human rights are everyone, one for one and one for all. humanity cannot progress until all are equal, regardless of gender, race, religion, etc. a very well-written piece indeed.

Tbh I am trying to teach my boys in my class that the girls in the class can do everything they can do except enter the boys restroom :) my fourth grade girls will be one strong women who can speak for themselves while my fourth grade boys will become young men who will respect and be kind towards women :)

This speech literally makes me even prouder to be an Emma fan!!!! :)