The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Any (family friendly) fantasies about Emma?

Call me a sappy romantic but I like thinking about rescuing Emma as a pretext to falling in love- I know she's a strong woman but the idea still makes me sigh.

In one fantasy we're on a small plane flight and briefly brush past each other and share a mutual smile/flirty moment. However disaster strikes and the plane crashes over the desert leaving us as two of the last survivors. Emma is not badly injured but sprained and unable to walk - I pick her up cradled in my arms and carry her for miles and mile in the blazing sun as she lols in and out of consciousness and begs me to leave her and save myself as i have a better chance of survival without carrying a burden. No way! I'm going to save her no matter what! In the end the rescue crew find us unconscious in each others arms, our hands entwined signifying a tender bond foraged in peril. 

Edited by trueknight

Rescue crews finding you unconscious holding hands? Come on, just admit to it.

Why not a fantasy of meeting her in the VIP area of an airport while your flights are delayed due to snow? You talk for two or three hours about the weather, the economy, and life in general, and thats it. Boarding starts and life goes on. THAT is family friendly ^_^

Why not a fantasy of meeting her in the VIP area of an airport while your flights are delayed due to snow? You talk for two or three hours about the weather, the economy, and life in general, and thats it. Boarding starts and life goes on. THAT is family friendly ^_^

what's sexual about being unconscious and holding hands?! you have a warped imagination

Maybe I do. Or maybe total bodily exertion and final "entwined" unconsciousness is just a metaphor for something else. B)  Would you swear its not?

But never mind, I'm not saying that to anger you.

Maybe I do. Or maybe total bodily exertion and final "entwined" unconsciousness is just a metaphor for something else. B)  Would you swear its not?

But never mind, I'm not saying that to anger you.

Where in his post does it say anything about total bodily exertion?  And how is Emma, who has been sprained (a sprained ankle?) and is slipping in and out of consciousness, going to have the ability to physically exert her body?

Uhm, I fear, this forum is not the right place for fan-fiction (even it is "family friendly", whatever this will mean). I understand your point, writing about Emma in a romantic way can be very stimmulation for the little grey cells (Poirot would say), but here you will not find the audience for that.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

In one fantasy we're on a small plane flight and briefly brush past each other and share a mutual smile/flirty moment. However disaster strikes and the plane crashes over the desert leaving us as two of the last survivors. Emma is not badly injured but sprained and unable to walk - I pick her up cradled in my arms and carry her for miles and mile in the blazing sun as she lols in and out of consciousness and begs me to leave her and save myself as i have a better chance of survival without carrying a burden. No way! I'm going to save her no matter what! In the end the rescue crew find us unconscious in each others arms, our hands entwined signifying a tender bond foraged in peril. 

Brush past each other, mutual smile/flirty moment, you call that family friendly? I call it a flirty friend or inlove with my friend tbh. there's nothing wrong on the situation you mentioned as long as you chose a 'family friendly' words. You can say you past by each other and shared a friendly smile, that's more family friendly. I didn't say this to make you mad or make you feel insulted, this is only my opinion as a reader. And as a reader it's not impossible for me to connect the topic title 'family friendly' to what is written.

Btw, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll make good friends here, observe wisely. It doesn't mean he/she agreed on one of your opinions makes them a good friend.

agreed, this is more family friendly. ^_^ *high five*

Or how about this:  I am sitting in the VIP lounge, browsing through a magazine, waiting for my flight when three people, two men and a woman, enter the room.  I immediately recognize the two men as Emma's father and her brother Alex but, for a moment, I do not know who the woman is.  She is covered head to toe in a burkha which has a rectangular mesh across the eye area and she is wearing black gloves.  Not a single spot of skin can be seen on her.  It is only when I hear Alex address her by her name that I know that it is Emma.  I gaze momentarily at her and then go back to my magazine.

agreed. ;)

Lol well...I have caused some controversy it seems.

I think that this thread will and must ultimately remain an interesting idea only. I think there are no "family friendly", true fantasies about anyone you are capable of having a romantic interaction with - if they were to appear so here, i believe they are either not yet fully formed or have been edited in some way by its owner. Your mind makes the effort to construct an entire script in your head. It does that because it's obsessed with that person to some extent and you can get (or at least have a hope of getting) what is impossible in the real world. For someone you just want to be casual friends with, your mind would not waste all that time and energy on an elaborate plot.

• 5 weeks later...