The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Comedian/Actor Robin Williams: Dead at 63

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/showbiz/robin-williams-dead/

Death is an often difficult reality we must all face and yet it's especially sad when someone takes their own life, as is suspected in Robin Williams passing today at 63 years old.

I grew up watching some of Robin Williams earliest acting performances in the television series Mork and Mindy and was always impressed by his versatility as an actor.  Dead Poets Society and Good Morning Vietnam remain two of my favorite movies of all time to this day and I also loved his performances in Awakenings and Hook.

In spite of today's tragic and sad news Robin Williams' laughter, joy and talent will live on in his many wonderful movie performances and comedy routines.

May God be with his family and loved ones as they try and cope with his loss and may he rest in peace.

I love him, thought of him a lot since I have heard he was admitted into rehab, and watched him on inside the actors studio because that makes me laugh so hard, and this is just breaking my heart,

he is one of the great actors that I love, so sad to hear that news. The first movie of him that I watched is 'Jumanji'.

Edited by jigz

It was about 2 am in the morning when I by chance saw an article saying he died. At first I thought it was a joke..I still can't believe it yet. There are only a few actors I love since childhood, and he was one of them. It breaks my heart.

I hope he finally found his peace from this hell hole of life.

Very sad indeed. I loved him in Dead Poets Society but for me it will be his turn as Genie in Aladdin. He was too funny and just stole the movie. I think I have seen him in at least 10 of his movies. True great actor. Very sad things couldn't turn out better for him. May God bless him and his family.

Tbh, I can't say that I liked him as an actor. His movies were just not the kind for me.

If it was suicide, I hope he found what he was looking for.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...